OO7. BEACH PROTECTOR

CHAPTER SEVEN. ✧˖*°࿐
❝ BEACH PROTECTORS. ❞

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Leave us alone!"

Emea watched at the way her brother made fun of Lo'ak and Kiri. She kept her stoic expression as usual as Neteyam stalked towards them, clearly angry that they weren't listening to his siblings.

He pushed Ao'nung away from Lo'ak, glaring at him. "You heard what she said. Leave them alone."

"Ah, big brother coming," Ao'nung's friend taunted Neteyam, the group not having noticed the eldest watching. Emea knew that Neteyam could handle his own battles. She'll step in if they won't listen or when he leaves.

"Back off," Neteyam warned, pointing a finger at Ao'nung. "Now."

Ao'nung didn't take serious conversations without laughing and Emea knew. He couldn't take anything serious. So, she watched at the way he reacted as he stuck out a hand out for his friend who was ready to jump in if Neteyam hit him.

Ao'nung backed off.

"It's your choice," Neteyam continued, "from now on, I need you to respect my sister." At hearing no response, Neteyam gestured for his siblings to walk away. "Let's go."

Neteyam gave her a nod and Emea walked towards her younger brother, slapping the back of his head.

"What is the matter with you?" Emea hissed at them all and Ao'nung let his face drop, afraid of the way she handled things. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves."

"It is not our fault they are freaks!" Ao'nung's friend, one Emea isn't fond of, yelled after the group of siblings. She didn't catch on to Lo'ak halting in his steps. "Bye, bye."

"The whole entire family are freaks," Ao'nung complained, receiving another slap from his sister. He winced.

"Respect them," Emea sternly told him. "You do not get to harass a group of people we have welcomed. A group of people our parents have welcomed. Have some respect."

"Lo'ak," she heard Neteyam speak and she looked behind her to notice that Neteyam's brother had turned around to face them.

"I got this, bro," Lo'ak walked closer to them, glancing at Emea. He stuck out his hand. "I know this hand is funny," he stuck out a finger, wiggling it, having caught Ao'nung's attention. "Look, I'm a freak. Alien."

Emea sighed as the others laughed, clearly agreeing.

"Shut up."

"But it can do something really cool, watch," Emea gave up to keep the situation in peace and let her brother handle his own battles.

She glanced at Neteyam as his brother continued talking, her eyebrows furrowed. They were both obviously just as concerned on what was to happen. And they were right to be concerned.

Beneath You. 𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें