a " chat" ( Eddie x juicy)

IF YOU ARE A KID, DON'T READ, THIS HAS SMUT

Eddie pov :

I was just going upstairs after editing a video and posting it , I went up stairs to see my bf, juicy , naked, laying in bed, " danm, why does he have to be so thick", I thought, but I could hear him crying a bit and moaning ?, " E-eddie ~ " , I could hear him say, " juicy, you jerking off? " , I saw him jumped out of bed and cover himself up not for me to see his boner.

Juicy pov:

As I heard Eddie I try to cover myself with the blanket as soon as possible , " juicy ~" Eddie said as he started to come closer to me , I started backing up to a wall and all I know that Eddie is pining me to the wall with his boner sticking out, I started to blush because of how big it was ," Eddie, please, go soft... ", as I said when he started talking off the blanket off of me, he roughly pushed me on the bed, he started taking of his pants and push his tip into me, " ah!, E-EDDIE, please, so-"  Eddie covered my mouth with his hands, going faster.

Eddie pov:

I don't know what came over me but I kept on going harder, juicy started bleeding from me going faster,  I came into him, taking my hand off his mouth, " AH! ~, Eddie ~" juicy scream out, I clean him up and give him a over sized hoodie and watch him fall asleep in my arms  .

I don't know what I made but juicy is ok...... I think 🥲