Thank god I shaved last night

"Black cats and Voodoo dolls"

(Sai point of view)

My face was even warmer than the beach. I fell in love with its beauty,and God blessed me when I saw her in a swimsuit that perfectly accentuated her curves.

I got out of the water and went to the ice box, I found a drink and Larissa signaled me for a drink. I smiled as I gave her a can of coke from the ice box next to me.

I happily agreed to sit next to her when she asked me to. "How have you been, darling?" She stated, "I've been generally good. I'm really stressed out by this hangover, but anything for Enid." Before leaving, I gave Larissa a smile and glanced over at Enid, who was waving at me.

She looked disappointed as I briefly observed her. "What did you say to Ms. Weems, hey?" Ajax questioned.

"Oh, all she wanted to know was why I'm here," I replied. As I swam toward a floatie, I responded." OH! ALRIGHT!" I laughed as Ajax yelled.

When I turned to look at Larissa, I noticed that her eyes were filled with resentment and that she appeared annoyed. "What?" Xavier looked at me as I spoke my thoughts. "Oh, I meant to say that the drinks were a good option, especially if they came from Weems." I smiled at him as he repeated himself.

After that, I drove them home, and Larissa offered to take care of the girls while I drove the guys.

"Sooo, what's up with Weems?" he inquired. Eugene inquired, " Huh?" I responded, " I noticed you earlier staring at her," he joked, which made me laugh.

In shock, the other guys stared at me. What? We have been chatting." I said it with a straight face, trying to keep my smile from going away. What kind of chats, though?" Xavier made a comment, and I punched him in the shoulder, which made him laugh.

When we showed up at the school; "Aight, im going to bed," Ajax said as he rushed inside after a two-hour drive. All else sighed. It was already 8 p.m., of course.

"shit. I missed the meeting..." I spoke my thoughts as I glanced to the parking lot finding Weems'car already parked. 'fck.' We planned days before that we'd meet almost every six PM

I was busy jamming in the car with the boys I hadn't realized the time. Once I got there, I knocked on the door and a soft british voice spoke and said "come in".

God her accent was to die for. "Oh hello there darling." She said. "Hi love, why were you angry earlier?" I said shutting the door.

"I wasn't angry, just rather jelous." She spoke slowly avoiding eye-contact. I walked up to her in long strides and gently lifted up her chin. "What would make you jelous my dear?" I teased which made her smirk.

"You were flirting with Ajax and I felt annoyed." She hesitantly spoke. "Hm." I replied condescendingly making her face confused.

I kissed her roughly, it felt passionate and desperate. I slowly unbutton her blouse as she rips off my clothing.

'glad I shaved last night' I thought to myself as she kissed my neck trailing down. She played with my boobs.

Sucking one as she kneaded the other. Soon she trailed down to ny heating core and looked up. "Do I have your concent?" She asked. "FUCK OFCOURSE YOU DO!" I yelled as she chuckled.

I moaned at the vibration. She was exploring every inch of my cunt. Eating it out which made her even more hungry. She kept sucking my clit as she added fingers.

One.

Two.

Three..

"FUCK OH GOD YESss..." I moaned out which made her smirk grow even wider. Her fingers pumping in and out of me making my head go blank.

"Please. PLEASE. IM SO CLOSE! DONT STOP! AHHhhHHH" I moaned as she grabs my neck. "Cum when I say so." She ordered.

She kept fingering me, not breaking eye contact. "PLEASE PLEASE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL FUCK JUST LET ME CUM PLEASE!" I whined as she chuckled. "Cum then." She said while her pace was faster then before. "FUCK FUCK AHHHHhhh" I moaned out.

"Good fucking girl." She said. "Cumming for mommy."She added. I looked up at her smiling proudly. "Fuck you're so hot." I said. "Language my dear." She said as she kissed my forehead picking me up to sit down.

She ran me a bath and I teased her. "Get in with me." I laughed, and she obliged.