𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Upon (F/n)’s arrival, her dads contacted Tsukishima’s mom and asked if the couple could spend the night with one another. She agreed, knowing and seeing how much (F/n)’s absence affected her son. Tsukishima graciously thanked his mom and (F/n)’s dad for letting him stay the night.

After Tsukishima showered in the guest bathroom, he found himself cuddling (F/n) on her bed as she told him all about her experience in Tokyo with her mom.

“So, how was the initial reunion like?” Tsukishima asked.

“Not so great,” (F/n) chuckled at the memory, “she immediately tried hugging me and I had to back away and tell her not to touch me,”

“How did she react to that?”

“She was so shocked and couldn’t believe I did that,” (F/n) rolled her eyes, “it was like she completely disregarded the past and what she did to my dad and I,”

“Was she alone or?”

“No,” (F/n) shook her head, “she had her new husband and his son there,”

“Oh?” Tsukishima rose his brow, “What was meeting them like?”

“I find her new husband intimidating, but he’s really nice to me,” (F/n) told him, “and his son is now one of my new best friends,”

“That’s good,”

“Yeah,” (F/n) smiled, “he plays volleyball, I believe that he’s actually the number one spiker in Japan,” (F/n) informed him, “but anywho, I would always go to him whenever my mother and I had a disagreement, which was every second of every day,”

“That must’ve been exhausting,”

“It was,” (F/n) agreed, “it wasn’t until Kiyoomi told me to stand up to her about everything that we finally talked about our problems, especially the past,”

Tsukishima cuddled closer to (F/n), “so you finally got your closure?”

“Sort of,” (F/n) melted into his embrace, “when she told me why she left the way she did, a part of me understood why,” (F/n) sighed, “but the other part of me just wished she could’ve just talked about her feelings instead of leaving my dad and I in such a harsh way,” 

“Understandable,” Tsukishima kissed the side of her head, “what’s the legality of the situation now?”

(F/n) groaned and rolled her eyes, “it was a mess in and of itself, but I think the adults have it figured out now,”

“Lay it on me,”

“So, after talking with my mother about everything, I told her that I will share holidays with her and my dads, as well as summers and certain school breaks,” (F/n) explained, “but, if there’s a time where I don’t want to visit, and for whatever the reason, I have a right to not go,”

“As you should,” Tsukishima had a sense of pride flow through him, “how did she react your proposal?”

“Oh she wasn’t happy at first,” (F/n) said, “but she accepted it after she saw how I wasn’t backing down, and with the help of Kiyoomi, who she’s intimidated by,”

“Really?” Tsukishima chuckled, “she’s intimidated by her husband’s son?”

“Oh yes,” (F/n) chuckled with him, “it’s honestly really funny, and kind of sad,”

“Hey, at least you guys made a compromise,” Tsukishima rubbed his nose against her cheek lovingly.

“Yeah,” (F/n) smiled and turned her body to face his, “I’m glad everything is over with,”