1. Dank, dark, and alone

(Music is for dramatic effect, I suggest making it in a lower level of sound for even more effect!😜)

He just laughed at me, tilting his head back. I bit my lip as he just kept booming out in laughter. What was so funny?! I thought anxiously as he started to finish. "You know, Hun." He looked at me through the sweatshirt. I could feel the cold eyes scanning my body, looking for something, but what? I let out a unintended squeak. Why do I have to do that? I looked down at the floor, swallowing, hard. "Oh, so princess is scared, now is she?" I felt his eyes leaving my body and looking at the chair in which I was tied up in.

"N-no, I'm not scared-" I started. But the quick footsteps came all to quickly, grabbing the top of the chair, tilting me back. He leaned closer to me, to where I could feel his hot breath against my face.

"I wouldn't lie to me if I were you, got it?" He grinned at me deviously. He slammed the chair back down onto all fours, grabbing my chin, forcing me to look into the void of his sweatshirt where his face should've been. I was longing to get out as soon as possible before he did something to me that we would both regret, resulting in something beyond terrible and unable to fix.

I squinted my eyes, closing them tightly. I inhaled in, pulling his grasp away from my skin. "Why are you keeping me here?!" I asked in a loud confident voice. He chuckled at me, licking his lips. "Because, princess. I love you." My eyes shot open at those heartless words in which I knew he didn't mean.

The words kept playing over and over in my head as they crept up behind me, waiting to strike. He was sending me off guard was all. I thought, trying to make good out of this situation. "You know, I meant it." He walked back up to me from his spot of leaning against the wall, after the long silence. He laughed softly, pocketing his hands.

His lips got dangerously close to my face, scaring me. His warm lips brushed against my ear, sending chills through my body. "And I meant it." He grinned widely as my body was trembling. "You're very hard to read, I can't tell if you're scared, or if you like it." I lifted my head up, forcing myself to look at him.

"I hate you, and will never, ever love you." He seemed a bit surprised. "Well, we'll have to see about that now, wont we?" I tensed up as he took his hands out of his pockets, tip-toeing his fingers up my arm, reaching my neck.

He chuckled at me as he knew how uncomfortable I was, in which point he said, "You know, I can take you right here and now." I bit my lip as tears slowly started rolling down my cheeks again. He stopped, examining my body in that perverted way again.

"S-stop." I croaked out, a bit agitated now. I could imagine him raising his eyebrows under the sweatshirt cloak of his, pretending to even look the slightest bit surprised. "Hm." He smiled coldly at me, raising my chin up to his face again. I'm planning on making you my personal Bitch. Wouldn't that be nice now, wouldn't it?" I grit my teeth, thinking of this option. I took the easy answer. "No, I think not." He chuckled at me softly and almost seductively. "Aha, wrong answer."

And with that, he embraced my face, forcefully kissing my lips, trying to get inside my mouth. I yanked myself away from his grasp, gasping for air.

"You are going to be quite the fun one, aren't you." He laughed loudly at me as I stared at him in horror.

(Chapter written by Loranna, Enjoy the next ones!)