Teaser

"you are just burden to us just leave or why don't you go and die"

"W..what Mom Dad why are  you s..saying like that a..a..am really annoying y..you guys "

"Yes you are annoying to us just get the hell out of my face "

"Why are you crying my cupcake i going to give there punishment for hurting my cupcake you know,now  stop crying baby doll sshhh "

"Why are y..you doing this t..t..to me what i d..did to you p..pls le..leave me"

"I Didn't bring you here for leaving you my baby doll,after you make me  obsessed with you so much"

"You are mine ,only mine understand ONLY MINE ,JUST MINE GET THAT IN YOUR MIND"

"But i a..am smaller than y..you so h .how can you b.be obsessed with m..me or lov..e me"

"I F#CKING DON'T CARE ABOUT AGE YOU MAKE ME OBSESSED NOW I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU FOR A SECOND. i just love you and will love you till death do us apart. My cupcake "

"You are mine and now I will protect you from this cruel world"

"Pls l..leave me "

"JUST SHUT UP"(DOOR SLAMMED LOUDLY) you flinch so hard and started to cry hard)

"w..why God m..me o..o..only can't you s..see me h..happy for s..s.sometime please someone save m..m..me"

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ITS JUST THE AUTHORE IMAGINATION SO HATE TO ANY IDOL IT'S JUST IMAGINATION OF AUTHOR AND THIS STORY CONTANT🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 AND SOME HARSH WORD AND IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THAN YOU CAN SKIP THE🔞 PART AND PLS LIKE TO THIS STORY AND LOVE ME PLS SUPPORT ME  🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 💞💞💞