-Charlie's view-

I sat again next to her and took her hand. I didn't even know why but maybe she would feel better if she felt someone next to her. Maybe she could even hear us talking so I talked to her every day and hoped she'd wake up soon. Also, I wanted to tell her why I actually came...
It was a coincidence that I came right at that time. She was now nearly half a year in a coma and soon the winter break would start. Dad was badly injured by a snake but he gets better. Sometimes I read something to her or tried to explain what she missed in class that day.
The winter break started and Remus came with his girlfriend and their dog ‚Padfoot'. I knew his girlfriend from school. We did our N.E.W.T.s in the same year. She was like my brothers, a prankster. At Christmas we all sat at her bed, sang, ate and unwrapped our presents. Dad was there too and I was happy that he got better. We put her presents next to the bed and told her that they were there. In the evening we all talked when suddenly her eyelid flickered. Everyone got quiet and looked at her. Remus took her one hand and I just looked at her.

-Normal view-

I heard them all talk and I tried again to open my eyes. This time I had some power I didn't have before. Everyone got quiet and I felt a hand in mine. At this point, I knew it worked so I tried again and for a short time I was able to open one eye.
„You're doing great sweetie. You're a fighter we knew you could make it," Dad said and I saw him smiling. Slowly I was able to look around. I saw Dad, Dora, the Weasleys, Hermione, Luna, Harry, Neville and a dog. When I looked at him he wagged his tail and I realised it was Sirius. I started smiling and crying at the same time. There were so many people here because of me.
„Y/n, it's okay. We're all here and we're happy to have you back," Charlie said.
„Thanks..." I said with a scratchy voice.
Dad hugged me tightly but I wasn't able to move my remaining body. He noticed that and looked at me.
„You did so much today. Try to get some rest I'll stay here," He said calmly.
„Could Charlie stay too?" I asked with my scratchy voice.
Dad looked at him and they nodded. Both sat next to me and the others went to bed. With them, by my side, I fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up and saw that Charlie and Dad were still sleeping. I tried to move my fingers and this time it worked.
In the next few days, I had to learn to walk again. After some weeks I was finally able to walk by myself. I was proud of myself and so were my friends. I was worried when Umbridge took over the school but thanks to my friends and teachers we didn't meet for a long time.
My birthday was also wonderful and I was so happy the whole time.
When Harry and some of the others went to the ministry Dad and Sirius stayed with me. Luckily no one was badly injured just a few scratches.
I told them that I heard everything they said to me and so I was able to take my N.E.W.T. exams a few months later. For the next weeks, we had to write with these mean feathers but McGonagall knew that I probably wouldn't live that. So she sneaked me out and gave me a normal one every time. So I passed all of my N.E.W.T.s without a problem. I got in all of them an ‚Outstanding'.
I was the best even though I was in a coma. I got an award for ‚having the best exam even though I was in a coma'. I was really happy and thankful. I didn't take the apparating test because I wasn't strong enough by then. After the ceremony, I walked outside to have some peace. Someone walked up to me and I turned around.
„Hey, am I disturbing?" Charlie asked.
„Hey, no you can stay," I said.
„I meant to tell you something when I came here..." He started.
„Oh, what is it?" I asked.
„Umm I-I don't really know how to say it but I think I fell in love with you. I think of you the whole time and I compare any girl I see with you and none of them stands a chance. I just want to be near you for the rest of my life. I accept if you don't feel the same or think that I'm too old for you. I just couldn't hold it any longer..." He said and I kissed him quickly. He looked at me in confusion.
„I love you too." I said. His eyes got big and he smiled widely.
We looked at the stars for a long time and I leaned my head against his shoulder. He put his arm around my shoulder and I felt like I was home. I told him how much he helped me in my coma to not give up. After some time we walked back into the hall and he took my hand. Dad and Dora looked at us and smiled. We walked to them but couldn't stay for long.
„At the end of this year, I have a request for Y/n." Dumbledore said and looked at him in confusion. „Y/n, do you feel able to sing something for us since you're leaving Hogwarts?" He asked.
„Uh, I think. I just don't have anything prepared but I could try my newest song I wrote while I was in a coma," I said.
„Yes, please give our musician a warm applause," He said and I walked onto the stage. There I started singing my newest song and a few requests. While I sang someone suddenly walked up on stage. I kept singing and tried to ignore him. When the song ended I turned to him.
„Can I help you?" I asked friendly.
„Yes, are you Y/n Lupin?" He asked.
„Yeah, I am. How can I help you?"
„I'm Henry Jones from the WWN and I wanted to play some of your songs on our radio. Albus told me about your talent and I am stunned. You could be a great musician and I could help you there. For the details, I would like to meet you on Monday at 6 pm," He explained.
„Wow, I can't really believe it. Thank you so much. I'll be there," I said. The school started cheering and applauding. I shook his hand and when he left I ran to my family and friends. They hugged and congratulated me. Then I walked to Dumbledore.
„Thank you so much, Professor," I said to him.
„Your talent would be wasted in another job," He said and smiled.
I smiled and every other student, except the Slytherins, congratulated me too. I never thought I'd like it that much to stand in the spotlight. Next to my Dad I saw Sirius as a dog and hugged him too. I knew how proud he was.
„I'll go for a quick walk with Padfoot," I said to Dad and he nodded smiling. He knew that I just wanted to talk to Sirius. I walked outside and when it was safe Sirius transformed back into himself. He hugged me tightly and smiled.
„I knew you could do it. You're gonna be famous. I'm so proud of you," He said still smiling.
„Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you," I said. Suddenly we heard someone coming straight at us so Sirius transformed again. I turned around and it was Charlie.
„Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked confused.
„Hey, I just wanted to look if you're okay...normally you just leave when you feel uncomfortable..." He said.
„Aww, that's sweet of you but everything is fine. I just wanted to go for a walk with Padfoot," I said calmly.
„Oh, I never knew you had a dog. I saw him the first time when you were in a coma."
„He's my best friend and if you promise to stay calm I'll tell you a secret."
„Okay, I promise."
„Please don't be shocked or worse tell anybody," I said and signed Sirius to transform back. Charlie was shocked at first moment but kept calm as he promised. "I think you recognised him but before you say anything. He's innocent and never hurt anybody."
„Uh, okay. So this is your best friend..." He started. „I have to introduce myself, I'm Charlie Weasley. I hope you don't mind that I date your best friend," He said to Sirius.
„I'm happy that she dates a Weasley. That's clearly the purest-hearted family I know," Sirius answered smiling. „Also we are related to each other. Your grandmother is a Black like me. She is my father's second cousin," He explained.
„Wow," Charlie and I said at the same time.
We talked a little and the next day we went home.