𝟎𝟑𝟐. last time.

🟫👜📔🍂🍁

chapter thirty two

chapter thirty two

last time.

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Ophelia couldn't sleep that night, because of everything.

She felt almost frustrated that Javon wasn't giving her a chance to explain herself or the situation.

It was all a complete misunderstanding,

a lie, actually.

Ophelia led in bed with her eyes open and thinking about everything, she was extremely tired.

She rolled over to her phone to check the time and it was 2am.

Her heart ached as she read the time. She missed Javon so much.

She wanted to know if it really was it for the two of them.

Ophelia liked to think it wasn't but obviously Javon wasn't listening to what she had to say, maybe it actually was the end for them.

The unanswered question continued to keep Ophelia awake that night.

Ophelia couldn't handle it any more,

she decided to go for a little walk, just anywhere. She needed to take her mind off of the situation.

Ophelia urgently got out of bed, but quietly so that Jayla or Kylee wouldn't wake up.

She was almost jealous of Kylee and Jayla, they looked like they were sleeping so comfortably and they had no worries at all.

Ophelia stared at them for a moment, as she walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

She eventually managed to make her exit, and let out a relieving sigh after she did so.

Ophelia began to make her way outside the hotel, until someone caught her eye.

She noticed Javon, sat on the floor outside his room. Ophelia froze, she didn't know what to do with herself.

But Ophelia knew that trying was the best she could do, as all she wanted was Javon back.

Ophelia tucked two strands of her blonde hair behind her ears, and sat down next to Javon. He didn't say anything at first, it was just peaceful silence. The only thing audible was the soft wind outside.

"How come your awake?" Javon asked, his voice sounded tired. Ophelia shrugged in response, she honestly had no energy to explain the previous situation.

There was nothing to really explain, because it was all a massive lie.

"I just." Ophelia began, Javon truly looked urgent for an answer, but she had paused.

"You just what?" Javon questioned, the way he looked at Ophelia was denying the fact that they could ever just be friends.

"Please believe me." Ophelia looked at him, basically begging. "You can look through my phone, you can do anything but I promise I didn't message anything to this Koa guy." Ophelia stated. "I met him when we went to the beach and he told me his name and shit, and then I went back with you guys but I swear nothing happened. Just please believe me..."

"Stop," Javon commanded. "I believe you." Javon confessed, placing his hand on Ophelias jaw so that she was facing him. All she wanted to do was kiss him. That was until he did, they crashed lips and kissed softly but also passionately as-well somehow. It felt perfect, like it was meant to be. Javon suddenly broke it off.

"Why did you stop?" Ophelia questioned innocently, Javon gazed at Ophelia with spellbound looking eyes.

"I love you." He told her, Ophelias heart fell to her stomach, somehow in a comforting way. 

"I love you too,"

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

authors note

soo.
last chapter ):