SEVEN

We're leaving, we're talkingYou're closer, it's calmingAs the hours passI will let you knowThat I need to ask Before I'm alone

You're closer, it's calming
As the hours pass
I will let you know
That I need to ask
Before I'm alone

We're leaving, we're talkingYou're closer, it's calmingAs the hours passI will let you knowThat I need to ask Before I'm alone

I had found Mr. Lim searching for Jun-woong in irritation and we decided to wait outside for him to show. We were stood at a distance from Ms. Koo who was talking to Ms. Noh.

My palms were sweaty as I stood in anticipation, debating whether or not to speak up. So I did.

"Mr. Lim..." he turned to me with a blank face and I stared at my feet as they become interesting so suddenly "I'm sorry."

"What? What was that?"

"I said I'm sorry, Ryung-gu." I looked back up to see him smirking.

"Hmm, I see what you mean, that does sound nice. One more time for good measure?" I scoffed and shoved him to the side jokingly.

"I'm being serious!"

"So was I."

"I know. I shouldn't have reacted like that at all. It was really out of order." I bit my lip guiltily and I saw his eyes flicker down to them.

I was maintaining strong eye contact, attempting to find any sort of emotion behind those mysterious eyes.

His eyes are so pretty...

"Thanks!" He smiled widely and my face went pale.

"What?"

"You said my eyes are pretty. Well, you said 'his eyes are so pretty' while staring right into my eyes so I'm assuming you were talking about me." The smile on his face never faltered once. He was enjoying seeing me flustered.

"So what if I did? I'll take it back if you're not lucky." I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile myself.

Our moment was cut short as his phone chimed, so he picked it up. The percentage of possible suicide for Ms. Noh was displayed on the screen.

Ms. Koo had wrapped up her conversation and had walked over to us. "The number... isn't quite out of the danger zone yet. Is this a success or a failure? If it's a failure, are we really getting dissolved?" The male said to the pink haired woman.