Story Information (Authors Note)

First summary is about scheduling as well as some information on myself and situation. Secondary summary is background information about the story that is useful.

Hey!! So I am the author of this story and owner of this art, and this is my first time writing since 8/17, so about four months two weeks and 5 days. Yes I am really rusty, yet I am trying to revive my passion for writing. Any comments on critique, or ideas, or just interactions within the story are acknowledged and I will do my best to respond. I am a junior in highschool taking advanced classes and taking care of my younger siblings, so I cannot guarantee a steady updating schedule but again I will try my best. The next passage will be info for th story, but if you made it this far thank you for your time.

Background information:
In this story, there are refrences to depression and depressive episodes, as well as mentions of autistic traits. I am both autistic and depressive, so my descriptions and writing will refelct some personal experiences and traits, so it will differentiate since everyone's experiences are different.

Izuku Midoriya in this story is diagnosed with autism and is autistic since childhood, but it is not on his record because much like how it will deeply effect your jobs and healthcare in reality, his hero career and chances would be affected as well. Yet he will not be taken to get diagnosed for depression till later on in the story; the diagnosis in the development of the story cannot be pinpointed at this time.

Although these two topics will be mentioned and play a role in his behavior, it will not center around it nor will it be the main focus. My main focus is to tell the story while also bringing awareness and relatability to Depression and Autism. The only major background details this early on, is Inko's death and Izuku's relocation.

Inko died by trying to protect a child from getting hit by a car. Aizawa and hizashi adopted him shortly after but seeing as it was a personal matter, didn't bring it to the class's attention. That is where the current time period starts off in the story. Thank you if you made it through this all, and happy reading!!

If you need to contact me, my main
instagram is @puppy_boyecho