Chapter 1: First contact

Începe de la început

Everyone in there screamed and ran further deep into the hospital by instinct, which was reasonable since no one except a villain would oh so suddenly crash into a hospital. However, once the smoke and dust cleared, they saw a black figure, wearing an armor they'd never seen before. The figure was all black and looked terrifying. He wielded a black scythe and was intimidating enough, the figure's height only added to that fear.

 He wielded a black scythe and was intimidating enough, the figure's height only added to that fear

Then the figure suddenly dropped a body on the floor.

"Help him." the black figure stated, pointing his scythe at the poor injured civilian.

The doctors and nurses just trembled in horror, not knowing what to do just after seeing something like that appear before them. Most of them started to hyperventilate, worrying about their own safety, and some were about to call the heroes. It took only a minute until a doctor finally gathered all his willpower to stand up and face the figure.

"I-If he needs help...then I'm up to the task." the brave doctor said, walking up to the injured, unmoving civilian. The said doctor pressed his finger on the civilian's neck. "He's losing his pulse. "

Noticing that the black figure gives off no hostility, which so happened to be the doctor's quirk, he knew that there was nothing to be afraid of, for now at least. He then stood up to face the towering figure. "We're going to need an immediate operation...this man doesn't seem in great shape."

The figure did nothing but stare at the doctor with its eerie helmet.

"R-Right..."

---10 minutes later---

After a series of check-ups, the doctor that voluntarily assisted the armored figure left the operation room. Right after, the said dark figure was seen leaning on the wall just adjacent to the entrance of the operation room.

The doctor gulped. "He...didn't make it. His shattered ribs punctured his lungs...and his neck...snapped. We assumed the cause of death was due to the velocity of some sort of flight or a speed that came to a sudden halt, which..ahem like I said, punctured his lungs with his bones and...broke his neck. He was dead on arrival." The doctor let out a sigh as if a heavy weight was lifted off his shoulders. "My condolences."

Then a woman with two other kids, one at least 4 years old female, while the other must be 6 years old, male, came into the opposite end of the hallway where the operating room was. 

"Mommy, where's daddy?" the girl asked, at first, failing to notice the looming dark figure leaning against the adjacent hallway. "I can't wait to show dad my quirk!" she exclaimed proudly, activating her quirk, a dark red ball the size of an eraser morphed into life. Then suddenly, the lights in the hallway suddenly flickered repeatedly and small clouds of dust started to spiral around the said dark red ball.