characters

Name: Park Jisung
Age: 25
Relationship Status: Married but he doesn't love his wife as he still loves Y/N deeply.
Other Information: He is currently the CEO of Park Holdings as he took over his father's business after his marriage with the youngest daughter of the Choi family

Name: Yang Y/N
Age: 23
Relationship Status: Currently single but she still has feelings for Jisung. She is Jungwon's younger sister by 2 years
Other Information: She moved back from Australia to find a job better suited for her but didn't expect to run into her childhood best friend Park Jisung.

Name: Yang Jungwon
Age: 25
Relationship Status: Engaged but I won't tell you who just yet, you will have to read on to find out who his fiancé is.
Other Information: He is Y/N's older brother by 2 years. He got engaged behind his sister's back and didn't tell her until he returned to Korea.

Name: Choi Yena
Age: 31
Relationship Status: Married but she didn't marry Jisung out of love but solely for the sake of the business deal between the two families. She only loves Jisung for his money and pesters him all day.

Name: Choi Beomgyu
Age: 26
Relationship Status: Dating Kang Taehyun who is one year younger than him.
Other Information: Him and Taehyun own a bakery together in the story.

Name: Kang Taehyun
Age: 25
Relationship Status: Dating Choi Beomgyu who is one year older than him.
Other Information: Him and Beomgyu own a bakery together in the story.

Name: Kim Chaewon
Age: 22
Relationship Status: Single
Other Information: She is Jisung's cousin aka Y/N's bestest friend and confidant. She and Y/N are very close ever since they were kids.

Name: Jungwon's unknown fiancé
Age: 27
Relationship Status: Engaged to Jungwon, Y/N's brother
Other Information: The identity of Jungwon's unknown fiancé will be revealed in the story later on so do read on to find out who it is.

Name: Park Gaeul
Age: 3
Other Information: Jisung and Y/N's dog. Jisung adopted that dog and surprised Y/N with Gaeul as a gift. (Yes, I borrowed the idea of Gaeul for the story)

Author's Note:
This is Jisung's version of the story Yours Truly I wrote for Sunghoon but I changed the titles to match hence the new title is called Secretary For A Lover. As I said in all my stories, if you don't feel comfortable reading mature content, then don't read it and casually walk away. That's all from me for now, see you in the first chapter which will be posted on tomorrow along with my other updates for my other books.