Morning

Enmu POV:

I woke up this morning, to find a Sleeping Micheal Jackson with his arms around me ( i had to) i moved the tiniest bit, careful not to wake him, but that failed 🙃 he was awake i heard him grunt "d-did i hurt you?"i whispered he shook his head "can i go eat?" He nodded, actually he followed me  "if you are still tired you can go back to bed" he shook his head "im not tired"

Very short context! In this AU Daki and Enmu are best friends 

Daki POV:

What?- WAIT WHAT Hold on imma talk to him, *gets up and finds Enmu* "Hey..." i said "oh your awake good morning" he replied cheery as ever "After your done eating can i.. talk to you, In Private" "uhh ok.."

*time skip cuz yes*

"Hey you said you wanna talk? Is everything Alright?" He asked me "yea its just umm.. what happened with you and Master last night?" His face turned red "well, i-i uhh its hard to explain" i was Desperate for an awnser i only saw them awake and close together "Umm im Jealous of you and Master" i said then followed by "But, im not going to try and seperate you guys or anything," i promised him "awww really?" He said happily "i would never, Especially to my best friend" as i finished that sentence i felt a pair of arms around me "thank you" he said "no problem, Now what to put on you Today!" (She dresses him when she wants to) 

A/N: sorry a short chapter again but 95 READS!!! I CANT BELIVE IT IM CRYING YALL I LOVE YOU GUYS 🦋