The ravenette boy with a mask stared blankly at Y/N for a few moments. 'He reminds me of Iguro-san...' Y/N rubbed the front of the coin in her hand as the boy stared at her. "Why do you flip that coin?" he asked bluntly, looking her up and down as if he was critiquing the way she stood. Y/N flipped the coin again, this time it landed on tails. So, instead of answering his question, she gave him her classic, empty smile. The 3 young boys stared at Y/N in confusion while Zianna chuckled awkwardly, leading Y/N to a seat next to the blonde boy at the table and telling her to take a seat while she prepared a plate for her.

Y/N took a seat next to the blonde boy and messed with her coin underneath the table. The boy turned to her, giving her a warm and welcoming smile. "Hello! My name is Garroth, nice to meet you Y/N!" she looked at him, a bit surprised that he decided to speak to her. She gave him a small smile in return and nodded, if you looked close enough, the smile looked more genuine than her other ones that she usually wore.

(table setup is this v

Garte Zianna

Vyladd Zane

Garroth Y/N)

Zianna soon came back with a plate and set it infront of her, then went and sat in her seat next to her husband. Y/N looked at her plate of food, it consisted of mashed potatoes with gravy, a slab of meat in red sauce(meatloaf), and green beans. 'Is this what Americans eat..? It looks so.. Unappetizing and unhealthy..' Y/N thought before grabbing her fork, and stabbing it through a singular salted green bean, bringing it to her mouth and taking a bite. 'Bland... With how highly Kanroji-san speaks about western food.. I expected this to be better...' While the Ro'Meaves talked to each other and finished their dinners, Y/N sat and poked at her food, taking small, occasional bites so Zianna wouldn't get mad at her for wasting food.

~'after dinner'~

After dinner, Zianna took Y/N's plate and put it into a container and into the fridge before washing the dishes. Y/N stood watching her until Garroth came over and gently grabbed her hand, smiling at her and leading her upstairs. "I put your bag in your room, it's right next to mine just in case you ever need me for anything, okay?" Garroth led her to the door all the way at the end of the hallway then pointed at the door across from her room. "That's the bathroom, if you want to take a shower, let me know and I'll teach you how to work it." Y/N nodded, noting down everything Garroth told her in her head so she could use it later on when needed.

Garroth smiled brighter, "Great! Would you like to hang out in my room with me for a bit until we have to go to bed? We could get to know each other more!" he spoke enthusiastically, dragging Y/N to his room once she gave a small nod of agreement.

~'after around 2 hours'~

Y/N ended up falling asleep while watching movies with Garroth in his room, who smiled and tucked her into his bed before laying in bed next to her and falling asleep as well.

~~~~~

➿Phoenix Drop Secrets➿

Garroth thought you were super cute when you fell asleep in his room!<3

Zianna thought you weren't used to such big portions of food so you didn't eat that much.

Garte had no idea that you were going to be under his and his wives care

Zane wasn't judging you, just looking at how small you were(and hoping you were smaller than him)

Vylad thought you looked so cool with your outfit and hair clip!

Zianna thought you were absolutely adorbs and wants you to marry one of her kids(Garte told her to chill out because they all just met you)

The Kakushi was terrified of Zianna when he said you only had one bag and was about to just give her all his money to buy you things to avoid her "wrath"

Oyakata-sama thought this would be a great trip for Y/N since there were actually no demon sightings in that area!

Y/N constantly compares people and/or objects to people or things she already knows to gain a sense of comfortability!

Zianna smelt like flowers and Y/N found the scent similar to that of Kanaes!

Y/N didn't decide to go to Garroths room on her own, she was looking down to grab her coin and Garroth mistook it for a nod :3

Zane was watching the whole interaction between you and Garroth from the crack in his door! :0

Y/N's bag contains her school uniform, her demon slayer outfit, 2 yukatas, a kimono, extra hair ties, sword polish and a sword sharpener, her phone, and her memory box full of things Kanae, Shinobu, Kiyo, Naho, Sumi, Aoi, and the other hashira have given her!

Y/N's hands are super soft despite the blisters and scars! Even when she doesn't moisturize them!

Y/N has already finished the demon slayer entrance exam!(so has Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu but they aren't relevant rn)

Y/N has a mental alarm clock and always wakes up at around 4 am!

Kanroji-san(or MItsuri) makes really good western food, so Y/N's expectations for the dinner were pretty high!

~~~~~

upstairs setup btw! v

Vylad Zane Garroth Y/N

Garte&Zianna stairs bathroom