Chaprer 1

Judy laid in the bed of her penthouse apartment, shaking in her sleep out of fear and overimagination. She was having a nightmare of a man chaining her onto a surgery table. The doctor's voice was deep and terrifying as he began to angrily talk about something related to her capture. As punishment for her high position in the Hispanic Drug Cartel she was given a serum and shipped off to America. This was a dream but based on true events...this was in fact why Judy was basically a slave of the Seingate City Police Department.

Judy couldn't take any more and finally awoke, she rubbed her long blonde hair as her dark blue eyes fluttered open. Judy sat up, her massive rear end shaking her bed. Judy rubbed her giant butt cheeks as she sat up, they were practically engulfing her queen sized mattress. Judy used her dresser to stand and her huge ass cheeks jiggled like two overstuffed beanbags. She sighed and lugged herself to the restroom and looked in the mirror.

"I wonder what cases I have today." Sge smiled as she got her uniform out of the cabinet. After putting it on she walked to the front door barely fitting through it due to her massive hips. She laughed it off as the usual and got in her lowrider police car. Of course her ass nearly made the whole car collapse as she stuffed it into the car. She decided to go get a box of donuts and head to precinct.

Upon arriving she parked in the parking lot and stuffed what had to be the sixth donut into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she chewed and her huge ass seemed to gurgle in enjoyment as she ate another. "Geez, girls. We're almost done." She laughed, patting her giant bulbous cheeks as she ate an eighth donut. Then a ninth. A tenth. It had been 20 minutes now and her face was covered in donut crumbs and her ass was obviously getting a little bigger. She picked up another donut, dropping it onto her massive basketball sized breast.

She scoffed and tried to reach for it, barely able to get the edge of finger on it. That's when she heard a knock and looked up to see her commissioner and partner beside her car. She rolled down the window, gulping a bit. "You can give me a hand?" Judy moaned and her partner chuckled and grabbed the donut escorting to the plus size woman's mouth.

The short raven haired commissioner glared at them both, "I thought you weren't coming Bishop." She sternly said, "Who said that?! I'm here and ready Commissioner Keaton." Judy said, her major junk in the trunk nearly spilling over her shoulder and out the window. "OH, I would know if you were in the building. Anyways, I gave Detective Jackson your assignment. I was gonna accompany him if you didn't show up." Keatin said as the naked cop squeezed his way into Judy's car.

"O-Okay. We'll get on it." Judy smirked handing her the last donut and Keaton sighed and accepted the gift noticing Judy's giant soft ass obviously ballooning bigger as she drove off. Judy talked with her partner and the handsome muscular redhead told her they were chasing a drug cartel. They had an important deal going on in the west end that they had to bust.

Judy didn't like dealing with cartels but sucked it up and continued driving there. Upon arriving Judy drove past a woman who caught her attention, a woman with breast the size of waterbeds. Judy nearly had to skid the car around the massive mammoth tits but parked close by. The woman looked scared and jittery staring at the rough looking man beside her. "What is going on over there?" Jackson asked as the woman suddenly made a run for it. Her massive tits jumping around, breaking walls, trash cans, and nearly crashing a car.

Judy got out and gave chase, her huge ass wobbling around like truck load of pillows. Judy ran passed the man as the woman's bust pushed multiple passerbys out of the way. That's when she hit an intersection and managed to stop, her huge breast pushing over a car as she shot her head around in fear. Judy finally reached her and tried to speak but she felt a price. Right on her huge ass cheek and she turned, the rough looking man had just shot some dart at the fleeing woman. However it hit her massive ass instead, whatever the man had just done he took off running in fear.

Judy was about to run after him but her ass cheeks began to vibrate as her legs weakened. Her ass was definitely growing, she felt overcharged and full of pleasure from it though. Her huge ass bubbled and gurgle and began to balloon outward and Jackson ran up to help her. Jackson gently grabbed her huge ass cheek as it got bigger and softer. Judy felt how bloated her ass was getting and how high her pleasure levels  were getting. Her ass was as big ass two waterbeds, about to bust her pants. Judy fell to her knees, her fat ass pinning Jackson.

Jackson struggled beneath her massive cheeks as they grew and the man came around the corner and helped the woman up. The woman tried to move away but he grabbed her by both her huge breast and began to lug her away. "You just went around the block?! Seriously!" Judy angrily screamed and the man shot two darts into her ass in response.

Judy tried to get her pistol but her mind got numb ad her ass rumbled. It stretched and fattened until it was the size of two small cars and she began to tweak it unconsciously. She was battering Jackson and then she felt nothing, the small toy between her ass disappeared. She rubbed her mass of ass flesh out of confusion and deep lost, until she realized where Jackson went.

"O-OH NO!" Judy yelped, her huge booty suddenly exploding on growth making her ass the size of two mini vans. She obviously couldn't even move and was under the shock that she just absorbed her partner. That's when the man bravely walked up and basically caressed her huge ass and she weakly pulled her pistol. The man nonchalantly placed his dart gum against her ass, "Try it if you want." He warned and she aimed it and he effortlessly fired a fourth dart in her ass.

Judy dropped her pistol and moaned as she slumped forward. Her ass swelled and ripped through her pants, her ass was reaching the size of two industrial dumpsters. She was beyond massive as she slumbed back on her huge ass, sending a surge of pleasure through her body as the man spanked her hard. Sending her pleasure into overdrive as her ass bounced and wave wildly like two giant bubbles. Judy moaned as her ass bounced against the ground as she passed put from the pleasure.

The man smirked and called up someone to help move the two massive woman. Eying the Spec Ops massive ass in amazement as her giant ass continued its growthspurt. Eventually an 18 wheeler pulled up and he and the muscular man driving helped load the woman in and they zoomed off as Officer Jackson tried to call for back up, writhing in pain.