Rob Tonyan

"Fuck" I mumble as I struggled to pull my pants over my butt. I jumped and pulled but no luck. I was about to give up and revert to my summer pants that were cut into shorts. "What's wrong Cadillac?" Robert asked. The boys had been calling me Cadillac since I joined. The reasoning was because I was pretty and fast so I got the nickname Cadillac. "I can't get my pants over my ass" I say quietly. His mouth went into an 'o' shape. We were silent for a second. "Maybe we can both pull?" He asked. "Is that gonna work? Or are my pants gonna rip?" I ask. "We can try" he said. I stood up. "How are we gonna do this?" I ask. "Ok so put your back to me and we'll pull on three" he said. I nodded and put my back towards him. I grabbed the fabric on the sides and he grabbed the hem that was directly under my butt. "Can I grab right here?" he asked. "Yes," I say. "Ok.....one...two...three" Rob said. We both pulled up. The pants made a rip sound but went over my butt. And I went flying forward. Rob let go of the pants with one arm and caught my waist. I started laughing. "We really just did that," I laughed. Robert started laughing also. "Are they ripped? I heard a rip noise," I ask. Robert was silent for a minute as he examined if there were any rips. "No but maybe you should take it easy on the glute workouts," Robert said with a laugh. I laughed. "I'll meet you out there," Robert said. I nodded and he went to his locker. "I caught that on video," Jaire said. My face fell. "No you didn't," I say. "Yuh," Jaire said. "Jerk," I say and pretend to come down on his head. He stuck his tongue out at me. I shoved his head. Gosh, this team was my favorite.