prolouge

AMORA always loved the ocean, she imagines she would love it even if she hadn't grown up in it

AMORA always loved the ocean, she imagines she would love it even if she hadn't grown up in it. It was euphoric and beautiful, under the waves was like a whole other world in itself. A world of peace and calmness, tranquility.

She came to this beach when she needed an escape, whether that from her annoying twin brother, Aonung, or from her father who seemed to always push her past her limits. She knows its too make her better, and she always knows that being the chief's daughter put a lot of pressure on her back to be the best warrior.

Amora would think she was doing a pretty good job until her father would come and beat her ego down, because a "good job isn't good enough" in his words.

Today was one of those days, a day where Amora just needed to feel the sand on her toes and smell the salt water bliss. The sky was the perfect shade of blue, a brighter blue then the waves, not as dark as the deep seas depths. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky, the Matkayina people were swimming, riding, fishing.

It was just another normal day of following the same routines when the newcomers came. Amora had been enjoying the view of Three Brothers Rock when she saw them. Five huge Ikrans raced in the sky towards the main beach, the Metkayina were blowing horns to alert the people of a new arrival.

It didn't take long for Amora to dive into the waters, making a clicking noise to alert her Ilu, Foa, that she was needed.

I wonder what Eywa has in store for me today she thought to herself as she raced through the waves.