living room flow - 22

"Pass me dat bottle right dere Stasia." I said to Anastasia, she grabbed the bottle and gave it to me.

"Thank you baby." I said to her, "Dada! Dadaaa!" She kept screaming out loud, I laughed at her.

"You love ya little brotha?" I asked her as I began feeding Halon, she just nodded her head and then she ran off to her room to play with her toys. I looked down at Halon, he just turned three months on the 15th.

"You getting big, boy." I said as I adjusted him in my arms.

Having three kids before the age of twenty-one is not what I thought I would have, my birthday is on the 22nd and I'll be turning twenty-one. I love all my kids, but, it's overwhelming at times.

I always see Anastasia and Halon, I barely see Asana. I don't know why Rosè won't just let me keep her overnight like she did with Anastasia, I wanted to create that bond with her like I did with Anastasia before she gets any older, so she knows I love her dearly.

I looked down at Halon, he had down most of the bottle. I took it out his mouth and burped him, "Dada dada dada dada da!" Anastasia came back into the room screaming as she pointed to the living room.

"Somebody at the door?" I asked her and she nodded, I got up with Halon still in my arms and went to the front to open the door.

And, to my surprise it was Rosè with Asana in her car seat, "Can I come in or are you gonna make me stand out here?" She said, "My bad." I said and stepped to the side, "Thank you." She said, "No problem." I said as I shut the door behind her.

"Why you stop pass?" I asked her and I watched her sit down, "Didn't have nothing to do, I thought you would want to see Asana. But, if Sade is on her way here I'll get up and go." She said, "Nah, she doesn't live here anymore. She went and got herself a new spot." I said.

The day Rosè and I got into it about her coming to get Anastasia the night Halon was born, me and Sade were already on shaky terms. A week after Sade was released from the hospital, I found out she was fucking around with some other nigga. Honestly, I didn't give a fuck, but, I wanted to fuck her up. Why? Because she been fucking wit ole dude for some months before she got pregnant. So, after she gets to settle in her new place she's coming to get Halon from me. We're getting a DNA test to see if he's mine. I love Halon as if he was mine and everybody know how much shit I put Rosè through just to be with Sade, so after everything I didn't want to drag Rosè back into this shit when she was pregnant with Asana. I left her alone her for the rest of her pregnancy.

I tried being cool with Rosè the day before she had Asana, but, she just didn't fuck wit a nigga and I had to respect that. I didn't force the situation either.

"So you being the father of the year?" She asked me, "Maybe." I said I sat down with Halon in my arms, "He's adorable." Rosè said I looked down at Halon then back at Rosè, "Yeah, he a little cool dude." I said, "Hm." That's all she said.

I watched Rosè remove the car seat cover and grab Asana out of it, she was too beautiful. It took me back to when Anastasia was born and I had her till Rosè got out of the hospital, "She's so small." I said and Rosè looked up at me.

"Yeah, when Lele came over to see her she thought she was bigger than this. In the pictures she look big, she's really small though." She said as she went back to admiring Asana.

"Rosè." I called out to her, "Hm?" She didn't take her eyes off Asana, "You look so interested in her." I said.

"I am," She said when she looked at me, "When I first had Anastasia I didn't get to come home with her, I missed these weeks of her being small. You gotta remember I wasn't there for her first month." She looked back down at Asana.

"I do understand, but, you're such a great mother." I said to her.

"I still don't fuck with you, I'm trying to stop being such a bitch, but, thank you, Trey. You're a great father." She said, "Thanks, I try." I said.

"I'm scared Trey, my father, and mother are upstairs." Rosè said, "If you don't want to do it we can wait till nobody is here." Trey said, but Rosè shook her head no. "I want to do it." She said, "Okay, wait. Let me tell Andre and Sade to wait out there and knock on the door if your parents call you." Trey said, he left out.

Rosè caught off the lights so it could be dark when they do it for the first time, she had gained a lot of weight and didn't like her body at the time. Trey and Rosè have been dating for four months till they decided that they would start having sex with each other. Rosè wanted to make him wait till she was ready and somewhat comfortable around him.

Trey walked back into the room before closing the door behind him, "Damn, it's dark in here." He said, "I'm right here Trey." Rosè called out.

Trey made his way to her by hearing her voice. "You ready?" He asked, "Yes." She nodded her head, "Come on then." Trey said.

Forty-five minutes later, Rosè walked out the room funny, "You good Ro?" Andre asked as he laughed while covering his mouth.

"Fuck you." Rosè said, she sat down at the table and put her head in her folded arms.

"Where Sade?" Trey asked, "She went home." Andre said.

"You good baby?" Trey asked Rosè, "Mhm, it just hurt just a tad bit." She said. Trey rubbed her back in a circular motion while he kissed her cheek repeatedly.

Three days later......

"Trey I'm so scared, I'm only fourteen!!" Rosè said on the phone, "Ju-just calm down, you making me scared, too." Trey said as he panicked over the phone.

"Trey.." Rosè said before she softly began crying on the phone, "Stop crying Rosè!" He said as he began freaking out more.

"Trey, what if I'm pregnant?! I'm gon' be in so much trouble, I don't want to be pregnant!! I don't want any kids right now." Rosè started getting more scared by the minute, "I gotchu, aight? I know this girl around here who have them plan-b pills, she got this big ass jar of them, baby. She always getting pregnant." He said and Rosè laughed.

"Thank you." She said as she sniffed, "We gon' be good, it hasn't been a full 72 hours yet. She said you gonna have to take it before then. You comin' around here today?" He asked.

"I don't know, I have to ask my mother if I could come to see you." Rosè said, "Aight baby, I love you." Trey said, "I love you, too." Rosè said.

"Rosè, remember when we first did it and we thought you were pregnant?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I remember. I was doing too much, I only got a cold and the time of the month was on its way." She said as she laughed.

"We were young and stupid, we learned though." I said as I chuckled.

"Yeah, we did. Ended up with two damn kids who are a year apart. You need to start using condoms." She said as she smirked.

"Well, you weren't saying nothing when I was beatin-" She stopped me, "Shut up dawg." She said as she died laughing.

Just the small things I appreciate about her, she doesn't give me too much or want too much. That's why I need to change for the better when it comes to her.

------------------

Photo: Trey

Just a quick small chapter!!