DISCLAIMER (please read)

okay so recently I've been getting a lot of shit on a few of these chapters.
first of all, id like to say I fucking know what similes, metaphors, hyperboles, personification, and everything else is. im doing pretty damn well in english, thank you.
this book is making fun of the sayings and stereotypes... I know what they are.
for example, "his eyes filled with anger." yes, I know that this is used to describe an event, I'm not stupid. yes, I know that it's a metaphor. but can your eyes physically fill up with anger like they can fill up with tears? no.
I'm just joking around, books would be pretty boring if they didn't have stuff like that in it.
at the beginning all it says is
"these make me laugh"
does that mean I don't fucking understand them?! NO.
I'm 9000% done with getting hate on these chapters because I'm simply playing around for YOUR amusement.
so stop calling me stupid and boring, because I'm fucking smart and actually quite a funny writer.

I'm honestly thinking about deleting this book, because I'm so sick of everyone being bitches about it to me.
just let me write my fuckin story, and if you have something to say about it, say it nicely.
but yeah, if this story gets deleted, blame the rude ass people on here :-)

(I still love u all even if ur rude and call me stupid <3)