Chapter 1: Hatched

As I stood there in shock as the egg I had taken care of for my pokemon hatched I couldn't believe what I saw.
I had seen an adorable little white bunny with red stripes but there was something weird about this bunny I could understand it. I new what it was saying somehow so I immediately rushed to my mom and told her. "Mom mom!"
"What darling?" She joyfully said
"I can understand this pokemon!"
My mom let out a smirk before howling in laughter
"Oh Atticus sweetie! There are no such things as pokemon talking! But if it concerns you this much then let's go to the poke center to see this "talking pokemon" "
"Okay mom.."

As we were driving to the center the scorbunny kept playing with me so I played with it as well to the point that it fell asleep from exhaustion.
When we got out of the car and into the center the scorbunny was dead asleep but for some reason this scorbunny started shivering even though it was a fire type. As my mom was talking to the receptionist the scorbunny woke up and told me "what is this place" so I responded with "this is the poke center because there is something special about you that we are not sure if it's okay"
When I stopped rambling the scorbunny was fast asleep again.
As I saw it sleep I decided to put it in my sweater pocket until it woke up.
After what felt like a decade we were called into doctor izu's room and he started asking us questions

"What brings you into my office today?"
" This scorbunny is different. I can understand stand it" I said as I laid the scorbunny on the bed

"Hmm fascinating, how did you acquire this pokemon?"
Before I can say anything my mom beams in and tells him what her pokemon did to get this scorbunny. My mom acted like if I wasn't a teen and that I didn't know how kids are made but before I blinked he started chuckling and explained to me the reason why I could understand it
" Ho-Ho-Ho my boy the reason why you can understand this here pokemon is because it's mother was a Gardevoir and it's father was an Azumarill! Gardevoir is a psychic type and they can telepathicly communicate with their trainers for needs but on rare occasions they can learn full English!"
"That's very interesting sir but I would also like to know the gender of this scorbunny."
"Ah yes let me get to that my boy"
Dr izu walked over to cart and took a magnifying glass and then proceeded to check the scorbunnys fur and ear length and told us the answer

"Hmm yes it seems this scorbunny is indeed female"

As I almost fainted as I had always taken care of males and males only but now my entire life is going to flip upside down.

As I laid in my bed with this scorbunny i sat up and picked her up
"What are you doing"she asked me so ever sweetly

"What do want your name to be?" I quickly asked
"I'm thinking about an exotic mane"

You don't want that trust me my name is Atticus for arceus's sake

"Fair enough, then I guess I'll pickkkkk..... Jules"

I like that. But for now let's get some rest

"Fine but whyyyy I'm not even tired"

As I ignored her question I quickly slept.

In my dream I was with a girl I called my girlfriend but I couldn't see her face and as we got closer to our tender kiss.... I woke up to shivering but when I looked down I saw the scorbunny shivering. I got up to close the window which I had left open but I saw a happy couple around my age sharing a kiss. I felt so lonely to where I started crying so I went back to bed cuddling with Jules until she woke up to hug me back and we slept in each others embrace. I felt better looking forward to tomorrow.

I know the story may be bad or just boring or in the mix and I'm sorry but I'm currently testing out the waters and my style may change :(