PROLOGUE - HANNUKAH UMPIRE

The Greks had have been invading the applebees macornonibees for weeks, determined to conquer the small Jewish village and spread their own ass cheeks. But as the two sides clashed, something unexpected happened.

One of the Greek soldiers, a handsome young man named Alexa, found himself drawn to one of the Maccabean fighters, a brave and morbidly obese man named Levi. Despite their opposing sides, the two couldn't help but fall in love with each other. he uwued at the sight oif jhim hhhhhh. 

As the days went on, the Greeks and Maccabees found themselves at a stalemate, neither side able to gain the upper hand. But Alexander and Levi refused to let their love be torn apart by the conflict. he wanted to be ripped apart by him instead....

On the first night of Hanukkah, Alexander approached Levi with a proposal. He begged him to forgive him for his actions and offered to show him how much he cared for him by taking a Maccabee schlang, a special prayer piece, in his cheek for the duration of the holiday. they pounded the tradiotion over and iver again, so much that the entire neighbourhood watched in awe that they lasted so long. for 8 nights. and. 6 i mean 8 days.

Levi was hesitant at first, but he couldn't deny his feelings for Alexander. So he agreed, and for the next eight days and nights, Alexander and Levi celebrated Hanukkah together, with Alexander proudly displaying the schlang shaahhahaha as a symbol of his love for Levi.

As the holiday came to a close, the other Greeks and Maccabees began to see the love between Alexander and Levi as a sign from God. They too began to embrace each other and put aside their differences, leading to an end to the conflict and a miraculous celebration of Hanukkah that would be remembered for generations to come.

But the love between Alexander and Levi didn't end there. In the weeks and months that followed, Levi took Alexander under his anus, teaching him about the Maccabean culture and ways of life. Alexander was fascinated by Levis penis and his girth, and he found himself being drawn deeper and deeper into Levi's world. 

Eventually, Alexander felt like he had been completely penetrated by Levi, in a way that he had never experienced before. He was grateful to Levi for opening his eyes butt flaps to a new way of living, and he knew that he would always be thankful for the love and understanding that Levi had shown him.

to be contiuned.,>___

the neighbopurhood watchingQ!!