Leoni spared her a glance without any emotions before returning his gaze back to what was in front of him. Once again, he took a lot of time to answer her, asking himself if he should react to her statement or not.

He chooses to answer with a quiet 'hm'.

"Which one do you prefer?" Asked the third year, playing with the straps of her big case resting on her back.

Her smile fell down at the sound of an annoyed sigh going out of the mouth of her junior who didn't glance at her and only went on with walking through the messy hallways of the abandoned hospital.

"Leave me alone for god's sake..." Muttered Leoni, a frown of annoyance appearing on his eyebrows, causing faint wrinkles to appear on his forehead.

What's his problem? Was what Misaki thought at the moment the words left Leoni's mouth.

"What the hell-?" Her sentence got cut by the sudden appearance of a curse that had decided to fall through the ceiling, the curse landing a few feet away from them.

The crash caused dust to fly everywhere, blocking their views for a few seconds where they both tried to avoid anything from going in their eyes. Leoni sheathed out his sword while Misaki quickly brought her case into her arms, opening the big black case to take out of it a shiny black bass, surprising Leoni for a quick second.

"Let me take care of it!" Excitedly exclaimed Misaki as she started to move her fingers across the large strings, the music that she was playing sending the curse flying away through the wall.

Misaki's cursed technique included instruments and music. Every instrument she could play and every style of music that she played had different effects, making her technique quite the strong one. Her technique could be often mistaken for the one the principal of Kyoto jujutsu high had, but in a way, hers was more sophisticated and developed than the one of the old principal. While Gakuganji could only use the guitar, she could use many more instruments, and based on the style she played, the effects of her cursed energy on a curse changed.

Before Misaki could do anything else, Leoni ran towards the hole in the wall and jumped out of it, the third year following behind. Leoni landed on the body of the curse and quickly pierced its skull with his blade, dark blue blood splashing on his uniform, making him grunt in annoyance as he proceeded to cut off the head of the curse before stepping down from the now exorcised body of the weak curse.

Misaki whistled in relief as she glanced at the height from where they jumped off while putting her bass back in her case that she slid back on her back.

"We were lucky to be on the second floor!" Laughed the third year as she looked at the first year spinning his blade swiftly to get rid of the disgusting blood on it before sheathing it back into its scabbard.

"You're not bad at all, Hinode!" Cheerfully announced Hanaken with a big smile and a thumb up as a sign of support. Leoni looked at her with a small frown, the third year still waiting for a reaction out of him.

But all Leoni did was walk away with a sigh, the simple sight of her face annoying him.

Misaki frowned in annoyance and caught up to her junior, her patience running low from his unpleasant attitude.

It's as if he was trying to get her to hate him.

And being totally honest, it was working.

______________________________

"What did you do to Misaki to make her annoyed like that?" Asked Gojo with his usual smile as he was sat in front of Leoni who had now decided to change into simple clothes to rest as him and Gojo were now at Leoni's house, the first year not seeing a problem with inviting his teacher in his house.