𝐭𝐰𝐨

Wyatt and Rosalie were walking back down to the car to say their goodbyes

Wyatt and Rosalie were walking back down to the car to say their goodbyes. Rosalie kept their arms linked the entire way to the car not wanting to let go of her daughter just yet. It was the first time Wyatt would be away from Rosalie for so long.

"Mom, you'll be back here soon for Parents Weekend. You don't need to hold onto me so tight." Wyatt complained at her mom who gripped her arm so tightly her fingertips were turning white.

"I know, but you'll be all alone until I come back." Rosalie frowned. "And then I'll have to leave you all over again." A few tears fell down her face.

"I won't be all alone. I have Hailie, Jazmine, and Natalia." Wyatt pointed out. "They seem really cool, especially Hailie. I have a feeling me and her will be good friends."

"I don't know those girls though." Rosalie sighed. "You're in a new place with new people. I just wish you had someone familiar, someone you know."

Wyatt felt a sharp pang of guilt. She forced a comforting smile on her face. She stopped walking and held out her hands for her mom who turned back and accepted the gesture.

"I'm gonna be fine, mom. You wanna know how I know?" Wyatt asked. "Because I was raised by the most badass, independent woman ever, and she taught me that I can do anything because I am a badass, independent woman."

Rosalie smiled fondly, "Yes, you are, baby."

"I love you, mama." Wyatt kissed her cheek. "Forever." She held out her pink.

"I love you, too, Wy." Rosalie kissed her forehead. "Forever, baby."

"I'll see you soon." Wyatt pulled her into a hug.

"Oh god, Miranda's weekly communication system isn't sounding too bad, right now." Rosalie said half-joking making them both laugh.

"Text me to let me know you made it home?" Wyatt raised her brows as she pulled away from her mom.

Rosalie nodded and quickly kissed her cheek before walking over to her car. She grabbed the handle and looked over to Wyatt once again, blowing her a kiss which Wyatt pretended to catch, before opening the door and getting inside.

Wyatt waved as the car drove off until her mom turned out of her view. She sighed to herself, and glanced around the area with a small smile before turning back to where she came from to go back to her suite.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

"Oh Wyatt!" Hailie grabbed Wyatt's attention as soon as she walked into the suite. She stepped over a box and made her way in front of Wyatt. "We picked rooms while you were gone, and you and I are over there." Hailie pointed to the room on her left.