Levi - S-sir *Gasps*

Erwin - Levi care to explain what I'm witnessing here?

Male Reader POV - Looking over I saw one of the commanders from the scouting legion Erwin Smith. He was an important man just like Captain Levi only thing was he was part of a different branch. I smiled big standing up before stretching my back and legs out.

Male Reader - Captain Erwin! *Smiles* what are you doing here?

Male Reader POV - I ran up giving him a hug as he hugged me back laughing.

Male Reader POV - Erwin was someone that I've trusted fully he didn't visit often but when he did he always brought me cookies or some sort of treat. He loved all the scouts here but for some reason he treated me differently like I was his favorite.

Erwin - It's been awhile I suppose your wanting a treat?

Male Reader - Uh huh! You always give me the best stuff! You're always so nice to me

Levi POV - I stood there unable to say anything my mind going a hundred miles and hour. Did Erwin notice anything my affection with (Y/N)? I was prepared for him to confront me if he chose to.

Male Reader POV - I've noticed Erwin moved to the side of him before picking up a white box with a pink ribbon handing it to me.

Erwin - Here you go sweetie *Smiles*

Male Reader POV - Excitedly opening the box I saw cookies some cakes and what appeared to be White chocolate Raspberry cups with macaroons ontop.

Male Reader - I wanna share with all the scouts!

Erwin - You always do *Laughs*

Male Reader - Captain Levi may I please be excused please *Whines* I want to share these with everyone I promise to do double work tomorrow

Levi POV - I gently patted his head as he offered me a dessert taking one thanking him.

Levi - You've done alot of work today Their's no need to do extra tomorrow I'd like you to go have fun for me