Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity

Start from the beginning

Iris made you look up at her as she very angry at you as you looked directly at her.

"I know what they were talking about.
I sent my husband to Exile her in the worst part of the desert for what she had done to you but after he left her she must have had a weapon or something to kill herself with it.
You were completely shocked from her answer but you could understand why she would do it.
Iris had only order Osiris to do it in her behalf because she didn't want the high priestess near the temple ever again and because she harmed you so bad that the goddess wasn't going to forgive for her crimes.

"Now I didn't want to bring this up to you but I'm telling you now."

She got from the
You had slowly walked away from as you clearly being reminded that you were just piss off the goddess.

"Heed my warning, Osiris will never betrayed me and should you say other wise I will have you punish with my own hands."

You knew she was getting piss off because she was trying to do you a favor by getting rid her so you decide to drop it already.

"I will be grateful for you and your loyalty for telling us what happened to you but I do not want to hear this again do you understand me ?"

Iris said to you as she was walking again but you spoke to her once again.

"Yes my goddess, and I know that you and Osiris had been together for very long time please forgive me."

You said to her but she add more to warn you again.

"Enough I said do not speak of it now let's go."

You picked up yourself off the ground as you both continue walking down the path to his garden along the way servings was staring at both of you as they know that you were both were in the argument and they couldn't say anything as they felt the aura around Iris for they said one thing to her they feared they would be punished under the goddesses mercy.

And there he was standing in his glory as he gave out orders to all the male servers to carry out big pots of dirt to fill in the hole as they remove the old fertilizer that kills the plants from before. Then Osiris had told the rest of the man to divide the new dirt into long roles in a straight lines of holes into the ground to plant new seeds.

(In your point of view)

I was watching Osiris of how he was telling them to move out of the way as he had a sack
of seeds next to him and he put his hand in the sack to grab a handful of them as he was putting them in the holes in the ground.

Then the man had put the soil on top of the seed so it would grow.

All the men stood back as Osiris came into the middle of the garden and with the wave of his both hands in a circle flowers begin to bloom in a matter of seconds.

Mandrake and the daisy, chrysanthemum, anemone, and poppy, jasmine were glowing everywhere under everyone's feet I couldn't believe it but it was truly beautiful sight to see.
But as he was making the flowers grow I could feel it inside my chest as if something was moving inside of me and hurts like a son of bitch.

As it was getting harder to breath in and out, I could only put my hand on my chest trying to calm my heart down.
As I was trying to breath slowly I came to realize that the seed inside of me was only reacting because I'm near Osiris while he was making his beloved Garden. I knew that Osiris as well could feel the power of the seed as well because he then looks straight at me right a way.

(In Osiris point of view)

This garden will be restored to its former glory when I'm done here.
I felt a pulse as if something was calling to me as I quickly turned around staring at Y/n with her eyes wide open as I came to understand that the pull I felt was coming from her.
For a moment we started at each other as if there was no one there but us I came to understand that I truly wanted her for myself.