being mean prank - ddot

Harlem New York📍
leilani 🤍

DDOT POV

"WASSUP DICKHEADS ima be pranking my girl lani" "She always been pranking me with these childish ass pranks, so ima get her back."

"She in her room right now sleeping and she asked me to get her some food from McDonald's, fat ass." "I set up a camera in her room in case she wakes up and I won't have time to set this one up.

"I walked into the house trying not to make loud noises. "bae is that you?" lani yelled " yea it's me" "can you bring me my food please I don't wanna get up" let the pranks begin.

"No bitch get up and get it yourself." "what you just say?" "you heard me" she came running downstairs with a concerned face "No fr what did you say darrian." "bitch don't say my government."She looked me in my eyes like she wanted to choke me to death.

So I walked to the table taking the food out the bag and I threw her burger at her face but she wasn't looking and the sauce splattered over her face and the burger fell on the floor.

"DARRIAN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT" "because I'm tired of you being lazy" she took my burger out the bag and started eating it "bitch give me my shit." "no since you wanna be childish".

She took a bite out of the burger and then threw it at me "BRO YOU GOT THAT SHIT ON MY WHITE SHIRT" " stop yelling damn use yo inside voice".

I didn't even feel like doin the prank anymore so I told her "mmcht man it was a prank" after I said that she started lookin around for the camera. "Darrian that's not funny don't call me no damn bitch" "I'm sorry ma".

She walked off mad since we didn't have any food to eat now. So I ordered some door-dash and walked upstairs to not make her mad anymore😉.