He walks away from the fridge leaving it open.

Mom signs. "Kids" mom yells another time while grabbing a bowl of champions turning towards the fridge but drops the bowl as she bumps into the fridge door.

She yells in frustration. Dad looks up from his phone. "Oh that is totaled" Dad mutters. "-okay" mom says.

I stand up and clean up the mess on the floor. "Kids, get down here!" Dad shouted.

"Thank you sweetheart" mom says. I smile at her.

Haley is the first one entering the kitchen on her phone. "Why are you yelling at us when we're way upstairs? Just text me" Haley says.

I turn to her. "Never in a million years mom would do that" I say throwing away the mess.

"Mads is right that's not gonna happen and, wow, you're not wearing that outfit" mom disapproved. The famous words.

Haley looks at me while mom looks away. I nod my head at her and then gesture at mom.

"What's wrong with it" Haley wonders, while grabbing her breakfast. "Mads, phil, do you have anything to say about Haley her skirt?" Mom asks me and dad.

"I really like it Haley"
"Sorry. Yeah, that looks really cute, sweetheart"
Me and dad answer at the same time.

Haley smiles at us "thanks" she says and walks towards the table.

Mom shakes her head. "No, it's way to short. People know your a girl no need to prove it to them" mom says checking Haley her outfit.

Alex then enters the kitchen. "Luke got his head stuck in the banister again" Alex announces. I let out a little laugh but cover it up quick seeing the glare mom sends me.

"I got it. Where's the baby oil" dad asks.

"It's in our bedside.... I don't know. Find it" mom utters.

I turn my head towards her direction and I send her a questionable glance.

"We'll I wonder why it's there"

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Interview pov

"I was out of control growing up. There, I said it" Claire admits. Both of them chuckle. "I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I made." Claire says.

"If either Haley or Mads never wake up on a beach in Florida half naked, I've done my job" Claire says while nodding her head.

"Our job" Phil mutters. Claire looks at him. "Right, I've done our job" she says.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Madison's pov

I sit in the living room looking at dad getting Luke free.
"Buddy, why do you keep getting stuck like this" Dad asks putting oil around his head.