.*.*.♥︎ Rschvania ♥︎.*.*.

IK THIS ISNT ABOUT SELVER BUT THIS WAS REQUESTED  BY ZionCole9  THIS IS A FEM READER SORRY MY MALE READERS AND OTHERS, also this a Angst and fluff story! btw can we take a moment to appreciate this woman. SHE IS SO FINE BRO (ART ISNT MINE!)

___________________________________________

You had a comfortable life for most of the part but not until you meet Rschvania

[back story on how you guys meet]

it was late in night you just had an exhausting shift from work but your house was really nearby so you were relived as soon as you had to go over a bridge to finally reach your house but then you found blood splatter all around, hearing police sirens coming this way "shit" you say under your breath you look over the bridge to your right to find a tall women clutching her arm with blood traces all over her, you were worried because what if she was an innocent women that got shot. You quickly went under the bridge to find the women siting on the grass.

You immediately gasped in response seeing the person hurt "tch.." you hear the women say "hey... are you okay?" You walked over to her nervous "does it look like?" She responds "I can take you to my place quickly your arm looks badly hurt" you responded worried
[Rschvania pov]
Shit this is getting bad I don't have any other choice but accept i fit gets me out of this shithole, does she know who I am? I think she has barely moved here or sm there no way she would be helping a criminal... right?

"Sure.. fuck that hurts" "don't worry I can help you stop the bleeding!"
[At your place]
"just lay down okay, I will get my first aid quick I will be right back!" "..." you quickly rush into the bathroom to get the kit and come back to see the women trying to get up but she is badly brushed up "STOP PLEASE YOU WILL GET HURT" you say with a very concerned voice "don't worry I wilk be fine.. FUCK" She accidentally feel on the ground, you quickly go over her and see if she is passed out or yk [Time skip]
[Rschvania pov]
Fuck where am I? OH I FORGOT SHIT I AM IN THIS RANDOM PERSONS PLACE I GOT TO GET OUT- I jump out of the bed until someone pushs me back down "WHERE AM I?" I yell loudly just to a woman staring at the with a worried look "you passed out... I patched out your wounds for you, so um I heard about you recently" "well now you know.. do you regret helping me now?" I say with an angry tone "no" she replied back with a calm but sad voice "I just couldn't see you die and not do anything" "your an idiot you know" I respond with a slight blush on my fac- STOP WHAT AM I THINKING I JUST MEET THIS PERSON "... thank you, but I have to get going now" "you can't you have you rest up because with the amount of damage you took you have to lay low,... you can stay here if you like you don't have to pay for anything" it'd best to stay here for now until I lay low it's not a bad idea ig "okay but once I heal up I will won't come back here" "I understand, if you need something just ask me okay" she said in a sweet tone almost like she means every word NO NO NO ME I will jist lay low here and leave immediately... "what is your name?" "Rschvania" "y/n, do you want some food I made?" I can't just refuses her offer it will be rude after her treating me

[Time skip where you both start to for a bond towards eachother and get comfortable together, a little to comfortable..]

[Your pov]

"RSCHVANIA I AM HOMEE" you say entering the house "hey y/n, wow you look burned out" "it's fine I am used to i-" I get interrupted by Rschvania picking me up and placing me in the couch and tosing a blanket over me "... you should get more rest it js bad for you to stay up" she say quietly I can she I a but of blush on her face, I feel my face heat up "are you sick? You look red as a tomato" "I am fine-" I respond embarrassed "y/n I want to discuss a matter with you, it's about 5 months since we meet eachother, do you rember how I say I have to leave once somethings died down right" oh you forgot, you felt your heart drop in a instant after hearing those words "ohhh yeah" you try to sound normal "y/n. I have to leave I don't want you getting hurt because of me, I don't want the cops finding out you have been hiding a criminal for a long time, all I want to do is protect you.." you notice her tone is staring to get shaky "it's okay" you respond hiding under the covers to hide the years forming in your face, you will admit you had strong feelings for her and now she is leaving suddenly it all came crashing down to you too hard "y/n you will meet a new person that make you happy you kno-" "NO RSCHVANIA PLEASE I LOVE YOU, you are the only person to stood by me I Care about you so much, we can run away together" Rschvania stared at you with tears forming in her eyes "I love you too y/n so much it hurts, but I don't want to hurt you I will never allow myself to hurt you" you see her voice trying to sound calm but falling "... can we run away together then? If it means staying by your side I will do anything" you say with tears running down your face "y/n I want to stay with you too...I want to run away with you, I want you be happy I want you to be safe the the cops ever found out you were staying here with you they will track you down and they will hurt you... no I can't allow that to happen to you" Rschvania quickly pulled you in for a kiss, you were shocked at first but melted into the kiss but then she let go of you and said "pack your stuff we are leaving this shithole,  I made up my mind... I want to stay with you forever too I promise I won't let anything hurt you my love" this is tge first time you see Rschvania cry infront of you but with a smile "I love you so much" you respond with a happy smile with your tears slowly going away.
____________________________________________

I love Rschvania. idk if I like it or not 😭,I THINK I MAY MAKE MORE RSCHVANIA CHAPTERS, Anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS!