Twenty Two

Becky wakes up with pain in between her legs but this time she is happy, not disgusting and hateful.
She feels safe in Freen's arms.
Her warm hug makes her forget about her past.

Another side

"I won't leave you, Freen... Even if you wished to go." A girl smiled evilly and drew a cross mark on the pic she is holding its none other than the pic of Becky.

A/N: Who is she? Any guess!

Back to our lovely couple.

Finally, Becky finds out the one with whom she can feel comfortable, safe, and sound. For years she searched for a person like her who loves and takes care of her saving her from her dark past.

She keeps on adoring Freen when she is about to turn aside while sleeping... Becky blocked her and ran her fingers from head to chest.

Freen caught her red-handed and held her hand, Becky ticklish Freen with her other hand and both burst out tickling, running, and throwing pillows at each other making them and the room messy and dirty.

"Hahaha." They burst into laughter.

"Good morning."

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

"How can I not, of course, I sleep with peace... Last night was so precious."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Is not it already 5-7 rounds when you wake up in the middle of sleep? You broke my back. You are still greedy and horny. Horny Queen!"

"Why not... Is that a sin?'

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, but before that let's get married today."

"What, Today? ...how is it possible in one day, we should make arrangements and invite people right?"

"Everything is possible if we make it possible instead of making excuses."

"Why so rush?"

"I can't wait to make you mine officially and dream of gathering 10 sets of football players with you."

Firstly Becky didn't get what Freen had said then it suddenly blinked in her mind and her eyes were about to pop out.
"Did you just get your head hit by something sharp?"

Freen pulled her by the waist and said "Yes I got hit by the sharp edge of your heart."

"You.." Becky pinches Freen on arm and runs pushing her onto the bed.

"Hey sweetheart, reply to me."

"For what?"

"Marriage, tonight?"
Becky requests a simple wedding on the terrace without any guests and close ones.

Freen agreed to it because she knows why she wants their marriage to be like that and decided to marry again grandly after she shot out the evils.

As she said... They married on the terrace.

At night.

Becky decorated their room with red petals, roses, and small candles.

Freen was mesmerized seeing the view.
"Wow, it's amazing when and how you made this my lady?"

"When you were busy arranging the terrace."

Freen turned around to see her only voice is hearing but she is nowhere to be seen.
Then she heard the clicking sound of the door lock.

"I'm here, my Horny Queen"

Freen turned to the side from where the voice is coming and was stunned to see her wearing breathtaking lingerie.

Becky slowly moved towards Freen and pulled her towards her, she then squeezed Freen's lips.

Freen went blank to even react.

"Are you scared of me?"

"No dear, I think I'm wrong..."

"Eh?"

"You are not the one I loved."

"So you don't like me ha?"

"No, no I love this side of yours but I'm not in the mood to make out."

"What? then just kiss me." Becky said coming closer to Freen pouting her lips.

"I'm sorry." Freen moved to the bed and covered herself with a blanket wishing Becky a good night.

____

Will continue...