Part (1)

Niragi likes to annoy everyone that's in the beach house but one in particular.

It was early in the evening (19:30)
Some people had left to go and participate in the games that was going on including Niragi and Chishiya.

Both of there Visas were going to end tomorrow so they had no choice.

In The Lobby
Chishiya and some other people are in the lobby waiting for the game to start
Unfortunately the games includes 10 players but there was only 9.

Chishiya is examining everyone in the lobby just incase the game had something to do with trusting people.

He finds it really easy to tell a person just by looking at them and examining their facial expressions and body movements

His foughts get interrupted when he hears someone entering the lobby

He feels a pair of eyes already looking at him before he could even look himself

"You have to be jocking" he hears the voice say

Chishiya waves while smirking

He walks up to the person

"Well it's nice to see you here Niragi" he says

"Well hello there dipshit" Niragi says smirking at him

Everyone stops talking hearing that the games about to start.

The game is about to start

This game is called "Partner In Crime"

This game includes teams of 2, so please find a partner before I explain the rules.

"Oh I hope this will be easy" the woman with red hair says

"Lets get into the teams before we get killed by a laser" another voice is heard.

Chishiya is currently looking at niragi, examining his face looking at the beautiful facial features he has.

Chishiya POV + Flashbacks

I honestly don't know myself how this Happend but it somehow did, from the very start, when the beach house had just Happend I met hatter in one of the games, he offered me to stay at his beach house and level me up to higher rank in his beach house due to how smart I was, I agreed because it was hard for me to look for a place to stay anyway. He told me that I would meet some of the members that also work for him.
After the game he took me into his "palace" and into a room called "Meeting Room"
As he opened the door all I heard where people saying "Oh my goodness thank god your back" , "Welcome back King" , "Have you collected the card?".
The cards hm, those are probably the key to leave this hell of a place.
I get interrupted by my thoughts by feeling something on my chin being pressed.

"Now, Now who is this shorty" the guy smirks at me

I look up to him and looking at the gun that's pointing to my chin.

I smirk

"Great there are stupid assholes here" I say rolling my eyes, I look into his eyes waiting for him to either shoot me or explode.

"What did you fucking call me" he says while pressing the gun more harshly to my chin

I move back a bit due to the gun pressing to my chin.

"Heyy your actually quite hot" I say smirking at him

He turns back due to his " possibly friends" oooing at him.

"I will fucking shoot you and throw you into a fucking fire if you don't shut the fuck up" he says aggressively to them

He turns back to me and was about to say something but gets interrupted by hatter putting his hand on his shoulder.

" DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" he says now pointing the gun to hatter.

He looks back to the ground while putting the gun back to his shoulder.

"Now, Now Niragi let's not be rude to our new guest hm?" He says looking at niragi and smiling.

"Hm Niragi"

End Of Flashback.

{638 words}