Ghetto Bedtime Story (guranteed to make you LOL)

Once upon a time in the place called funky town a scientist was making three little girls named Jazz, Carla,  and Barbie. He made them out of sugar, spice, and everything nice. But he also added some bitchy, spoiledness, and snobbiness. One day when the scientist was out of town they were all in the living room trying to decide what to watch when all of a sudden the  phone rang and  Jazz answered it and a deep voice said go check the stairs. Then hung up. So all the three  girls went to the stairs and saw there was a trail of blood. They couldn’t decide who would go so since the stairs were wide enough for 3 large men to walk side by side up they decided to go at once. They held hands and walked up the stairs. They opened the door where the trail stopped at and There was koolaid men sitting on the bed with a crack in his glass and he said im sorry guys i have a crack in my glass.  Since they realized it wasn't a trail of blood but a trail of koolaid, they decide to help him. So they went downstairs got the first aid kit, tape, and broken pieces of glass. They mended him, but then Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty, had a great fall, the three girls weren't able to fix him so Humpty Dumpty got jealous and started yelling at them and then all of a sudden he exploded. There was a nasty noxious putrid smell in the air, rotten egg. They all said at once no wonder he was so grumpy he was a rotten egg. they all cleaned what was left of Humpty Dumpty up and shipped him off to mexico. Then koolaid man suddenly had and idea and said well if he can go to mexico so can we.they all get tickets and fake ideas from the black market and then fly to mexico. They attend parties, they go clubbing, and meet new people, and then they see jay z who invites him to a party at his house next week. They head to the party at jay z and see jay z and beyonces sister solange on the couch kissing and then Beyonce bursts in and  they start yelling at each other and koolaid, Carla, jaz, and barbie start cheering them on. Then all of a sudden Solange starts singing/yelling at Beyonce saying “boom i got yo boyfriend i got yo man, boom i got yo boyfriend i got yo man”. Then koolaid men says “ hold up wait a minute UGLY YALL AINT GOT NO ALIBY YALL UGLY YA YA YALL UGLY”. then Beyonce and Solange start yelling/singing  at koolaid man saying “RESPECT FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO US RESPECT RESPECT” . Then jay z says about Solange “that  girl is on fire,Solange is on fire ohhh, she's walking on fire”. then Beyonce says to jay z “ I knew you were trouble when you walked in shame on me now”  then alicia keys pops in and says to Beyonce “ If your having boy problems I feel bad for you girl I got 99 problems but he aint one”

Please comment what you think! Did it make you lol? Me and my friend wrote it while bored: Vote nd fan please:) Thank you!

-Love Lillian<3