Chapter XV. Mockingbird

Start from the beginning

I stare at him "If they take him, I'll kill myself!"

Jaime approaches me "Lyanna?"

I push him "No!"

"Lyanna, come here."

"No!" He hugs me "No!"

Jaime leads me to the chair "Lyanna, sit down!"

I sit holding his arm "Don't get them."

Jaime cries. 

Genna approaches us and wipes my hair "Jaime, do not get them"

I stare at him "If they take him, I'll kill myself! I will kill myself. I mean it" Jaime nods "I mean it."

"I understand." Jaime hugs me and I rest my head on his shoulder and faint.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Varys's chamber, Daemion and Varys sit together "You take risks, my prince"

"I was coming to take my niece and leave and I can not by now" sigh "I came to talk to you about Daenerys"

"I'm listening"

"I need Daenerys to back to King's Landing. She is stubborn as her father and no one can talk to her more than a good adviser"

"You need me to leave here"

"It's up to you. The kingdom is not safe anymore and I need to get it back to our family"

"Does Prince Aryen know that?"

"You know the kingdom needs us, think Lord Varys"

》》》》《《《《

In Jaime's chamber, Lyanna faints and Jaime tries to wake her "Lyanna! Lyanna talk to me"

Genna says "Put her on the bed"

Jaime lifts Lyanna up and put her in the bed and Laela put the blanket on her.

Laela hugs Lyanna and sits next to her in bed "She is breathing"

Jaime takes a vase and throws it on the wall and sits on the chair crying and Genna hugs him as he cries between her arms.

》》》》《《《《

Jaime wipes Lyanna's hair and Laela still sits next to her. Genna gets her handmaiden "No one will know, What happened today"

Genna's handmaiden says "I will get the coffin"

Genna's second handmaiden says "I will clean it quickly"

Genna says "Great, do it now" They leave.

Greer stares at the bed and shouts "What happened?"

"Shut up, she sleeps peacefully now."

Laela says "Someone attacked them"

Greer asks "Jon?" Genna shakes her head and Greer cries "No, no, oh gods"

Genna says "Go and sit with Laela's children and Do not open your mouth about what happened here even to Caspian" Greer nods and walks outside. Genna closes the door not letting anyone hear. Genna realized something "Didn't you give birth two days before Lyanna"

Jaime turns his attention to Genna.

Laela looks confused "yeah"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

I open my eyes looking around, Jaime and Laela smile sadly at me. They help me to sit. I sit "Where's Jon?"