Episode 44

Goombario's Log Day 44: Wow! What a day. We saves Misstar and escaped the volcano, talked to the residents once more, got the final magical seed, and fought Jr. Troopa, again. But hey, we're back in Toad Town and there's a lot more to see. 

Kooper's Log Day 39: Man, Goombario's gots some weird tastes I tell you. He told me that the ravens were pretty cute, but I couldn't see what he saw in them. They just look so, strange. 

Bombette's Log Day 38: Just when I thought we lost that dumb kid he always finds a way to fight us again. What is this dudes problem with us? What did we ever do to offend him? 

Parakarry's Log Day 33: I'm so happy to be back in Toad Town and away from Lavalava Island, especially after that scare we had with Goombario, Kooper, and Bombette. I'm just happy they're safe and uninjured in anyway. 

Bow's Log Day 22: Thank the stars we're out of this island. My bows took a beating while on the island from humidity making them soaking wet, and the extreme heat of the volcano almost burning them up. sighs I'll have to get some new bows by the time this is over. 

Watt's Log Day 12: Yay! We saved the Star Spirit! She gives us kisses for health. It's pretty icky though. So mushy. Bleagh. 

Captain Sushie's Log Day 6: Aye. It be many years since I left Yoshi's Island. But the call of the sea and adventure be calling me, and what's an old fish like me to deny it. As the pirates say; You know that we'll answer the call. 

in Yoshi's Village having a feast 

Kooper: Mmm, this food is incredible. It might even be better than Luigi's food. Don't tell him I said that. 

Sushie: Aye. I'm glad ye fellers are enjoying it. This be me specialty feast I've cooked many before. 

Watt: Yummy! 

Bow: So much flavor from so little ingredients. Sushie, you have to tell me the recipe. 

Sushie: No can do Missy. Lest you want to learn the Captain's Code as me first mate, only true pirates can learn of my special dish. 

Bow: I see. 

Bombette: not really eating a ton 

Karry: Hey Bombette, you okay? You've barely touched your food. 

Bombette: ... oh, um. I'm just, not that hungry, that's all. 

Kooper: We just fell hundreds of feet and almost died and you don't have energy for food? 

 Bombette: I just, don't have an appetite right now. 

Goombario: Come on, Bombette. eating You'd better eat something before I have all this fried chicken here. 

Sushie: Yeah um, Goombario. I lied. That ain't chicken. It's actually my world famous 'Sushie-mari' 

Goombario: still eating Ok? So what's the prob... 

Sushie: Also known as fried squid. 

Goombario: spits it out WHAT!? You lied to me?! 

Sushie: I wanted ye to try fish without hating it so I told you it was chicken. Trust me, it always works. 

Goombario: Well, looks at it I was enjoying it though. takes another bite Hey, this actually is really good. 

Sushie: I'd told you ya'd like it. Now then, let's be off.

Kooper: Yeah! Back to Toad Town. 

everyone cleans up and starts heading off, Bombette meanwhile 

Bombette: interally Why do I feel this way? Why is it whenever I look at Kooper, I feel like garbage. sighs Am I, a bad friend? 

Bow: Bombette! Let's go! 

Bombette: Coming! internally What is wrong with me? walks over to the others