Chapter 6

Pretty short chapter

"EMILIE!!! I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE SOMEWHERE!! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE!!!"

Kyo and the gang were standing by the balcony on the first floor when a girl around their age with red hair styled in a bob wearing a pair of cargo pants with a white crop top and sneakers shows up.

The entire school stares at the girl. "Wait...she was calling Lili." says Athena. Before anyone could say a word, Lili had already raced down the stairs to meet the girl. "I have a bad feeling about this." Kyo races after her.

Unfortunately, before Kyo could reach them, the redhead had already pulled out a gun and pointed it and Lili.

"NOOOO!!" Yuki screams.

It was already too late. The girl opens fire at Lili, shooting her multiple times. Kyo fumes in anger once he sees what had happened. The girl tries to run but Athena teleports behind her and knocks her out with one Psycho ball.

"Lili!! Lili are- Please don't die!!" Kensou yells as he holds Lili in his arms. Yuki had tears in her eyes. Kyo growls in anger, pissed at himself for failing to save her on time.

Hours later, the police arrive and arrest the girl whilst Lili is rushed to the hospital. "That young lady is Lili's older sister Miranda de Rochefort. From what I gathered, she and Lili have always hated each other right from childhood. I spoke to Lili's other siblings and they confirmed that Miranda always bullied Lili right from childhood and has tried to kill her several times." says Heidern.

Athena and Yuki gasp. "What?! Her own sister?! But why!?" says Kensou. "Sibling rivalry." says Heidern.

Kyo sighs as he stares at Lili's frail body. This is so disgusting. It was at that moment that Lili's siblings arrived.

"This is all our faults!! " Clara says as she sobs. Hector sighs. "This was why Father put them in different schools. But truth be told, the old fart blamed Lili for that and not Miranda."

It was at that moment that Kyo explodes at them. "WHY DID YOU PEOPLE NOT PROTECT HER?! LIKE IS SHE NOT YOUR SISTER?!! IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS THAT WENT THROUGH SO MUCH ABUSE!!! WHY DID YOU NOT SAVE HER?!!"

The Rochefort kids were taken aback by this. "Kyo it's okay." says Yuki as she tries to comfort her boyfriend. "Kyo please calm down." says Bryan. Kyo takes in a deep breath. "Fine."

Bryan sighs. "I wish we have all met under more pleasant circumstances. We forgot about Miranda and her vendetta against Lili. We even thought that Miranda was busy in school in Italy. We just found out that Miranda got expelled from school because she beat up a girl there. Despite Dad getting warnings about her and calls from us to give her stricter punishment, the old man continues to excuse and spoil her rotten."

"That says a lot." says Yuki. "Jeez, that girl definitely has issues." says Kyo. "The bastard spoiled her rotten and was always hard on Lili. We tried to get her away from Monaco and bring her to Switzerland. But as always, Lili was already a step ahead of us. That is why she trained herself to fight. To defend herself from Miranda and all those people trying to kidnap or assassinate her because of dad."

"Poor Lili." says Kensou. "So what is the plan?" Kyo asked. "We have began preparations to file a suit against our father for damages and we will use the Miranda case as leverage." says Ricardo.

"We discovered that Father stole Lili's earnings and froze all her accounts and assets. We will fight to give Lili back everything she ever worked for. We believe that she feels a lot more at peace and happier here in Japan so we feel that it is best to leave Lili in your hands." says Bryan.

"She deserves all the happiness and peace in this world. I am sure she will prefer that. All we want is to protect Lili and to ensure she is happy. So we entrust her to you Kusanagi-san."

Kyo smiles. "That is quite a responsibility since your sister is quite a feisty little princess." Everyone laughed at that joke. "But no worries, my family and I will take good care of her."

"It is great that you guys are fighting for yourselves and her," says Yuki. "It is horrible that your dad would do this to you guys," says Athena. "Considering the fact that he overworked our mum to death, it is the least we can do." says Bryan.

"So sorry to hear that about your mother." Everyone turns around as Shizuka and Saisyu arrive with Benimaru and Daimon. "It is great you guys are fighting back now and I wish you all the best. We will assist even if it means we have to be the witnesses." says Saisyu as he stretches forth his hand which Bryan takes and shakes.

"Great to meet you Monsieur Kusanagi." says Bryan. "I am the oldest in the Rochefort family Bryan. Lili is our baby."

"No wonder she is so sassy. That child." Everyone laughs. "She has always been like that. That I can confirm." Sana says, giggling.

"Ahem.."

Kyo looks up to see Chizuru Kagura. "Sorry to interrupt but Kyo I need to speak to you." Saisyu nods at Kyo who immediately takes his leave. He and Chizuru head outside.

"Let me guess, Orochi?" says Kyo. Chizuru nods. "The power on that seal is starting to weaken. If we and Yagami do not act now, all hell will break loose. I suspect the Four Heavenly Kings are going to show up at the KOF tournament."

"If that is the case, then I guess we have no choice." says Kyo. "By the way, any news on Lili's condition?" she asked. "They got the bullets out and she survived but she is still a bit unconscious." he says.

"I see."

"Have you informed Yagami?" Kyo asked. "Yes. We will have a meeting at my house tonight. I think it is best we take Lili out of the hospital. I fear that that sister of hers might try and strike again."