Today was a lucky night — all because of finding Khushi again, he was sleeping quite peacefully.

The night was peaceful for both Khushi and Arnav. If for Arnav, it was Khushi's presence, for Khushi, it was simply because she had nothing to worry about. She's almost always optimistic and looks out for peace through her freedom.

A woman with wings, with all smiles and giggles. Khushi's always go-to quote was — Use your smile to change the world, not let the world change your smile. A simple smile can make someone's day and that she does unless it is absolutely necessary not to smile!

Not always smiling is necessary and especially, if that isn't from your heart and Khushi knows that. But tonight wasn't something like that for her. She's happy! And so is Arnav, sleeping in peace.

...

AR Office,

London.

The next day was busy for Arnav. The small branch he had in London with very few employees had taken his day away. He checked on his small branch and double-checked his presentation again for the next day's meeting. He had shoved so much work on Lavanya's shoulder that she wasn't able to even say hi to him let alone cling to him. He was relieved and concentrated on other work in the branch. Someday the same small branch would be standing as big as other fashion houses — Gravity Fashion House if he could say. He needs to work hard for that. And he'd as he has been doing that.

He also have gotten an invitation from Gravity which said there be a party in the evening after the morning's presentation. They should brace themselves for the party too. Many other selected companies would come to this party and maybe he could strike a deal or two. Anything that could take his company to the top. He needs to grow his baby — AR!

He got a little free in the late afternoon when he called Khushi, having saved her number already.

"Hello, K here!" Arnav heard Khushi greet him as soon as his call was answered.

"Khushi," he whispered into the phone. His was lowly husky and Khushi must have guessed it must be Arnav and heard her voice, "Arnav?"

"Yeah, Arnav here, Khushi. Hi," he greeted her, a small smile tugging on his lips hearing her. Her voice is like magic. Her words are music. It soothes him in a way he was never conciliated.

"Hi, Arnav. So, this is your number." Her voice from the phone boomed into his ears.

"Yes," he agreed.

"Great. I'm gonna save it!"

He nods his head at her reply as if she's in front of him and not a second later, he asked the most obvious question why he called her, "Khushi, if you have some free time, can we meet?"

"Arnav, I'm sorry but I'm in the hospital, just took a break right now."

He heard her sigh and maybe a little disappointed. His hopes were too high. Shrugging the thoughts away, he concentrated on reply her back, she's a doctor, after all, she must be busy and he replied understanding her, "Oh. Okay, fine. Call me when you're free,"

"Sure, Arnav. I might call you at the night. Bye!"

Before he could reply, the call was cut and Arnav just stared at his phone and Khushi's number. He would wait if she'd call him the night. Deciding and eager for the phone call, he concentrated back on the call.

The day ended and the sun dawned, welcoming the dark greyish sky with millions of twinkling stars and a moon in the middle. It's past 10:30 PM and there was no call from Khushi yet. He waited sitting on his bed, staring at his phone — he was that eager.