I shook my head.

"I'm not tired, Isabella. You go on up to bed."

She sighed.

"Babe..."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry, I'll be up eventually."

"Alright. Goodnight. I love you."

"Love you more."

She kissed me before standing and going upstairs. I'm sure she'd be checking on Mikayla. I laid back, closing my eyes, still trying to check my temper. Who was this Stephen guy? Is this who she's really been spending all her time with? My mind then wandered to my oldest daughter. Who was she at her brother's house with? How often had she been going there.

I heard my phone ringing. Only person that would call me this late is my son. There was a 2 hour time difference between us.

Hey, son.

Hey, dad. Sorry for calling so late. Just wanted to make sure Mickey was good. Olivia called me.

Your sister is fine.

You didn't kill her, did you?

I never killed you when you did something idiotic. So no, she's fine.

Damn, you sound grumpy.

Logan...

My bad. Anyways, we're playing the Cowboys next week. Not sure if Mickey will be out of her dungeon to come or not.

We'll all be there. Don't worry. What's going on with you?

Nothing much. Just training, the usual. Looking at buying property out here since my contract was extended. I'll be here for the next 5 years. Can't believe this is my 4th season already.

Time flies. We're so proud of you. You've been working your ass off, staying healthy, level headed. Pass some of that off to your baby sister.

He laughed.

Dad, I was wild at that age. She'll be alright.

I know she will.

So, what exactly did she do other than leaving the bonfire with some guy named Stephen.

When you talk to her, she can tell you.

Aw, come on dad.

Nope, never been one to tell your sisters indiscretions. They can do that all on their own.

Well, I'll be in town next week so I'll hear it in person.

When were you going to tell me that you gave Olivia a key to your house. Better yet, how long has she had it?

He sighed.

I gave it to her for her 16th birthday. I know sometimes she just wants to get away and be by herself. I gave her rules.

Logan, you should've cleared that with me and your mother.

I should have and for that, I apologize.

You can get your key back from your mom next time you're in town.

You really took the key? Come on, it's not that serious.

I didn't say it was, but I don't feel comfortable with your sister having access to your house and being there at night.

It's my house and I have the final say, dad.