81 ~ Ruhani Said I Love You

Start from the beginning

"Only in the library over the table?"

He kissed my shoulder lightly and he muttered.

"No, holding you around me, with your legs around my waist, you against the wall, I standing and you moaning my name, Aashiq, the whole night,"

I gulped and bit on my lower lip and asked in a slow voice.

"Does not it sound painful? Aashiq,"

He kissed the side of my neck and I heard his husky voice with the soft kisses.

"I have not tried it. But, looking at it did not seem painful but intense,"

He replied and I asked softly raking my fingers around his nape.

"Where did you see it?"

He kissed my jaw softly and answered me back.

"When I was around seventeen and been to one of the pleasure houses with some men,"

I blinked nervously and questioned.

"You never felt like doing it? I mean, not given the opportunity is one thing but stopping yourself continuously being in that environment would have been pretty difficult, was not it?"

He sucked harsher on my neck and my lips parted with the most sensual, deep and wet kiss he planted on my neck.

"No, it was the easiest thing. When you drop making excuses to fool yourself, everything is clear. I never allowed to fool myself,"

"Ahhh, what?"

I moaned and asked with a deep breath.

He kissed me even more deeply and my head falls back a little with his intensity.

"I could have done it and told you a thousand reasons why I did it. But, deep inside I would have always known that those thousand reasons were just an excuse and I could have stopped myself. That means, I just wanted my wife. The lion just needs his lioness. He cannot take sheep,"

He huskily muttered and I shivered with the slight pain in my neck. What he said made pretty much sense to me and my love for him just increased thousand times. Well, he had always been a clear man who knows what he want and what he did not.

But, suddenly I felt him sucking me harder.

"Aahil, you are marking me love and I do not think everyone needs to see it over my neck,"

He pulled his lips back and I looked at his wet, slightly dark pink lips looking at mine.

I saw him gulping and he kissed my cheek.

"I am drunk, otherwise I would have kissed you so hard,"

I cupped his cheek and giggled.

"Yeah, you clearly are drunk otherwise, you would have been running away from me right now,"

He raked his fingers over my back, till my nape and asked in a soft, whispering voice.

"Why would I have been running away from you?"

I chuckled.

"I will tell you in the morning. But, what else do you want to do to me in the sexual context?"

I asked trying to divert the conversation.

"Everything. everything loving, everything dirty, everything pleasuring and everything you will like me to do,"

I blushed hearing him and said.

"I loved the way, you touched me today,"

He kissed my cheek.