Marketing Has Begun

Hey, everyone! Three updates on the movie for you guys. All of them are a little shaky because there are no specific details that were confirmed.

(There's a summary at the bottom!)
___

First off, on December 27th, Trolls arrived on Netflix! I'm not an expert, and we don't have any official information, but it's definitely safe to say that this is marketing for the third Trolls.

Again, we don't know anything official and I am not an expert, but it's likely that the first trailer will appear soon. For Trolls World Tour, they appeared about 10 months before the release of the movie (and 9 for Trolls). As of December 30th, there are about 11 months until the third Trolls.
___

Second, two or so months ago I saw a tweet about how a scene for the threequel was near completed. It explained how that meant that the base layers- but not final layer- and audio for the scene was finished. I believe the tweet was by Tim Heitz, but sadly his tweets are now hidden so I can't confirm that it was him (I couldn't find it on anyone else's page, though).

So, there's an update for those of us who don't know much about movie production or where they'd be by now.
___

Finally, there is a possible title for the threequel. It is "Trolls Band Together." Nothing official has been said about this, but the possible name was trademarked by DreamWorks on January 25th (2022). Keep in mind that the trademark is the only information we have about it and nothing is set in stone!

You can see the trademarks on Trademarkia.com following these links:

https://trademark.trademarkia.com/trolls-band-together-97237951.html (Entertainment)

https://trademark.trademarkia.com/trolls-band-together-97237948.html (Merchandise)
___

Summary:

Trolls is on Netflix, most likely as marketing. Trailers could be released any month now based on patterns with the previous movies (and the marketing).

Production is well under way, and DreamWorks has trademarked something that could possibly be a name for the third Trolls ("Trolls Band Together").