𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐈

Disclaimer(s): This includes mature themes (sexual). This is my first time writing smut, please don't bash me!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤-𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Even though the King and Queen were constantly by each others side, the two of them barely had time to truly be together

Even though the King and Queen were constantly by each others side, the two of them barely had time to truly be together. It was a rainy day in King's Landing, the thunder could be heard outside of the King's chambers. Though, inside of the chambers it was eerily quiet as the couple eyed each other from across the room. The King wearing only his robe while the Queen wore a beautiful silk dress.

The tension in the room was thick enough to be cut with a knife. It was moments before it was broken, though those moments felt like hours. "Your King is in need of assistance," Viserys spoke in a rumble, it was unlike his usual happy tone. The tone he had was filled with lust, even his eyes seemed to glow as if he was a dragon about to open its mouth to destroy an entire city with its fire.

Lya slowly walked by to the King where he laid on his lounging chair. "What does the King want," she asked in her usual soft tone, her eyes told a different story. In the soft lighting her eyes could be described similar to that of a wolf. It wasn't long before she made her way to the King's lounging chair and she ran her finger tips up his arm before she sat down on his lap.

Viserys could not stiffle the groan that left his mouth as his wife sat upon his lap after running her finger tips up his arm. "The King needs you to do your job," he replied as he grabbed Lya's chin between his index finger and thumb. To the outside eye it would be surprising to see the 'peaceful' King to act in such a sultry, dominant way, but to Lya it was her reality. This sultry, dominant man was her husband, her King.

Lya did not hesitate to kiss Viserys on the mouth before she straddled his lap. Her kisses moving to his cheek then to his neck, the feeling of his hair on her lips tickled but she enjoyed it. His scent was intoxicating to her, he smelled of musk and authority in this moment with a hint of lavender. She could feel his hands on her, and she allowed them to roam her as she kissed his collarbone with a smile.

The King's hand dropped from Lya's face the moment she kissed him. Though, the hand was not still for long. His rough, calloused hand found her thigh and slowly went up under her thin silk dress. His hand made its way to her undergarments, it did not take him long to get his hand underneath those as well. His thumb immediately went to her clit, he tapped it twice before he began to rub it in slow circles. "I am going to put another heir inside of you, and you will thank me," he looked into her eyes with such a primal expression.

Queen Lya let out a breath at the touch on her clit, she clenched around nothing from the new sensation. The kisses stopped and she looked into her husband's eyes. "Your Grace, I am always happy to provide for you," she replied in barely a whisper as she began to push the robe away from his chest, trying to unclothe him from under her. She wasn't needy, but she didn't want to be the only one being teased.