𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 | 𝐉𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥;glitterzwhore
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭!
𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴!
𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!
-
-
-

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥;glitterzwhore 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭!𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴!𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!---

A/N; Your ass will be getting ate.. so if this shit ain't meant for you, click off)
———
Omniscient POV;

"Shits just frustrating."
For the past hour, You've watched Ja sound off his irritation with how tonight's game ended.

The Memphis Grizzlies lost to the Phoenix Suns, making the Point Guard annoyed.

But Ja wasn't just fed up with tonight's game, he wasn't impressed with how the team was playing.

The 23 year old man had a surge of disappointment coursing through his body.

He knew that he & his teammates were better than how they were performing.

Every practice was the same thing but for some reason, they couldn't transfer it to the game.

"I know what we're capable of but we not finding each other on the court."

You analyzed his face & tone, trying to locate the exact emotion he was possessed with.

& you concluded that Ja was disquieted.

He didn't sound mad or sad necessary but just at unease.

"I just don't know to fucking do anymore, starting to think I'm the problem."

Ja then lowered his head as if he was ashamed or embarrassed with himself.

You blinked in confusion as you soaked in the words.

He's the problem?
Now it was time for you intervene.

You climbed over him before your legs resided on each side of him.

Sliding your hand under his chin, you forced him to look at you.

"Temetrius Jamel Morant,
You're one of the best—if not the best thing of the Memphis Grizzlies.
I know you feel stuck & question yourself but you have to go through the bad days to find the good.
Yes, the season isn't starting off how you wanted but that doesn't reflect who you are as a player.
I'm still proud of the man & player you are yesterday, today & for the next days to come.
Win or lose, I'll be your biggest fan & will always be in your corner.
I love you & I got you,
Okay?"