The Bird Masked Circus.

There once was a legend, long ago. That there lived an enchanting elf princess that lived in a glourious castle by the the deep waves of the singing ocean. The princesses name was Eila, her hair was as red as fire and her face was loved and cherished upon by who ever met there eyes with her.

Now Eila had a sister, her name was Blea. Blea was the first born in the family but was forgoten of and left in the shadows because her looks and emotions wern't as charming as her sister.

Blea had silver eyes like shinning stars, which matched her face veery well for it was as pale as a midnight moon and her hair was black and feather like the wings of a sqwaking crow. Out of the two Blea was the most intelligent and artistic, but Eila had the most charm and cunningness.

One day there father the king brought them to his chambers and set them out a quest. He could not choose out of his two beautiful daughters who would take the honour of being queen, even though the position was rightfully owned to Blea.

He told them that they must go out into the vast world and find a small beautiful box that shall be filled with the night stars. The two daughters went to get changed for there long journey and soon went to the dock to go there seperate ways and find a box full of stars.

Before they departed for there journey Eila said to Blea, "That crown is mine! I shall impress father in our quest and become queen of Yealdalion." Eila was desperate to be queen but knew she had to use every sigle ounce of her mind and power to do this task, and she knew it would be easy for Blea because she was amazingly gifted and smart.

"Let the best rise up, but let the ignorante step forward." Was all Blea said before she steped into her wooden boat and sailed off the sandy shore of Yealdalion.

The girls sailed for many days and many nights, having to stop and rest the night at certain towns until the next morning. Eila was carless and forgot to gring gold, so she had to sell her jewlery and clothes, wearing the robes of a maid. Blea brought gold so she didn't need to trade anthing of hers to find some were to rest for the night.

Soon they both found a box full of stars and rode back home to there castle in Yealdalion. When they arived they bowed before there father and presented there gifts. Eila was chosen to present her offerings first. Eila pulled out a golden box decorated with pure white dimonds, she opened the lid and threw out a hand full of sparkles.

The king was impressed by the beauty of the box and they way the light court the sparkles and made them shimmer, indeed they did look like stars. 

Next came forth Blea. Her box was painted a shiny and glossy black, decorated with white gleaming pearls. She opened her box and un wrapped a massive strip of velvet. the material was patterned with a picture of the night sky, it had been hand painted by Blea.

The king was most impress for Blea had done something smart and used her talent to create something wonderful. He then told them that the quest was not over, for they had both been to his likeing and they had both past the test. 

He now told them that they must leave the kingdom once again and find a ring that almost looked as radient as the golden glow of the sun.

Once again the two sisters went to the dock and departed. This time Eila said to Blea, "This time the crown shall be mine, a girl as beautiful as I should be able to easily spot something as father describes."

and as she had said last time Blea qouted herself and said, "Let the best rise up, but let the ignorant step forward."

As they did before the two girls traveld many days and nights on there quest. This time Eila forgot to bring a map so during her days of rowing she became very much lost. But Blea on the other hand, did not forget her map and was free to sail without stess.

When they had both found a ring like the golden sun they both returned back home to Yealdalion. The two daughters bowed to there father and presented there gifts. As before Eila was chosen to go first. She healed before the king a ring made from pure gold with a shinning amber in the middle. The king was most impressed by Eila.

Blea come forth once again but she said to the king, "Please father, I order for me to show you my ring you must step outside for a moment."

The king nodded and the three stepped out side, on Blea's finger was a ring with a clear stone on it. Eila laughed and cried that she had won the crown since Blea had failed. But when the sun shone down from the clowds the beams of the glowing ball hit Blea's ring and made it shine a brilliant gold.

The king was very very impressed but could not deside whom to choose for both there rings were very beautiful and they both compleated the task.

He told his daughter that there shall be only one more challenge. He led his two daughters out onto the shore of the beach and told them to find a mirror that you could put your fingers through and tasted like salt, they could not leave the kingdom, they had to only find it in the shores of there home.

Eila searched every were for a mirror but could not find one. But quick and clever Blea fetched a wooden bucket from the well and brought it to the ocean, next she scouped up it's contents and past it to her father, she said "Look in the water and you shall see you, put your finger through and they shall go through, have a tast and you shall taste salt, nature has provided you with a mirror."

And so it was the Blea was crowned queen of Yealdalion. Eila was bubbiling of the brom with jeoulosy and rage, she wanted the crown more than anything. Next day the king was hosting a royal ball to prosent Blea as there new leader. She clothed herself in a red cloak and walked through the woods and thorn bushes untill she came to a small dark house in the very center of the forest.

When she knocked on the door she was greeted by an old women with grey hair a wrinkled face and a glass eye. She was known to be the only witch in Yealdalion and had magical powers that could even bend the very elements of nature.

Eile was invited in, and they discussed the matter. It was soon settled that the old witch would make a spell to throw Blea off the thrown.

Later the next night the whole kingdom dressed in there finest gowns and made there way to the castle for the grand ball in there new queens honour. The old women had discuised herself with a magic spell, that would make her look younger so that people didn't recognise her gastly features.

The ball was splendid, there was juggelers, circus acts amazibg food and more. During the celibration the king stood up and said, "My children, let us praise this day and congradulate our new queen," The people of the kingdom cheered. "I have a surprise for Blea," He said. "A performance fom Jubo the famouse fire eater and bender."

out from the crowed poped out a small man in a sparkeling suit, the shade of scarlet and gold flames. First he bended the fire into balls and juggled them on his feet, next he formed the fire into a magnificent horse that pranced around the room and flashing it's fiery mane.

From in the shadows out came the discised witch, she used her magic and bended the flames at Blea. From then on one side of her face has allways been burnt and had meany scars. The people soon became affraid of her and didn't want Blea as there queen, even though her brains out numbered her beuty.

Soon Blea was banished from the castle by the people and Eile was put as queen in her place.

Blea ran away into the woods and made friends with the circus troops and aqrabats. They all traveled around together and Blea worked out there performance dances and created there costumes. With the feathers of birds like crows, pigeons, pheonix and pecocks she created wonderful masks for them to use. Soon she started creating masks out of all diffrent kinds of things. Now they travel around the world wearing the masks made by Blea. 

To keep everyone from seeing her burns she allways has her black raven hair covering one side of her eye, but usely she always wears a red, black and silver mask with stars.