0 - Prologue

(Let's pretend that Spider's hair is just long, no dreads)

We all know the Sullys and Spider but there is one you forgot, Tiger. Tiger, like Spider grew up on Pandora with no parents because he had to be left behind.

Tiger enjoyed being with the Na'vi as much as anyone else. He didn't believe he was Na'vi like Spider, but he still lived like them. Tiger was close with the Sullys. He would hang out with Tuk, Kiri, Lo'ak, and Neteyam all the time.

Tiger was closest with Spider, they did everything together; one might even think they were born in the same room. Lots of people would say they were like brothers but that wasn't the case...

For as long as Tiger could remember he had loved Spider. Not necessarily in a romantic way, but he knew he loved him. Spider felt the same way about Tiger.

Being around each other all the time from a very young age, made them think differently for each other.

...

Tiger was 7, everytime he looked over at Spider he felt happy, but not happy in the way you were with a friend, a different happy. He liked that different feeling of happiness.

When Tiger was 10 he still liked that feeling of happiness when he would cuddle with Spider at night he would feel full of happiness. He loved Spider, Spider was his Best Friend.

When Spider turned 13 and Tiger was still 12, Spider had started to mature. His face became more narrow, his jaw line sharpened, he got taller, he started to gain a little muscle, and hair. Spider had started to grow armpit hair, leg hair (and ... hair somewhere else *-*). Tiger was jealous, sometimes he got so jealous that he wanted to reach out and run his fingers across Spider's arms, chest, face, and torso just so he could feel what it was like. His jealous thoughts would make his face heat up and his cheeks pink so he tried to be less jealous because he didn't want Spider to be mad at him.

Tiger caught up a few months later when he turned 13.

...

Spider always loved Tiger. Tiger was his Best Friend.

When he was around Tiger he would get this overwhelming feeling of happiness. So he was very physical with Tiger. They would cuddle very close together at night, sit close together, play with the others but always stayed close. He liked the feeling of happiness.

The older they got the more he felt Tiger stare at him. Sometimes he would notice Tiger get red in the face from staring at him. He never asked Tiger what that was about, afraid he might ruin their friendship. So he kept that thought in the back of his mind and eventually forgot about it.

When in their tent (idk what it's called), and they cuddled he still felt the happy feeling from when he was younger. He liked that happy feeling. He loved Tiger. Tiger was his Best friend.

...

Now in the present they are still close. Like two peas in a pod or whatever the saying is, all they know is that Jake says it all the time.

They are both 15 now and things have changed.

Hormones have started to play in their game of life. Now that they are older they know that the happy feeling is just a crush. Neither of them tell the other how they feel because they are afraid of how the other might feel.

None of the mates in the Omatikaya clan are two boys. Look at Jake and Neytiri, they are a woman and man.

It was just best for the two to keep their feelings inside.

Not that they knew that that happiness was actually love. Just a simple crush is all it was.

(Hey so this is my Spider x OC story it is gay. If you have a problem with that you can leave. It's 637 words. I'll update soonish, might be today or tomorrow depending on if I'm busy or not. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment! It will follow the plot of the movie. Also don't slander on Spider because of his actions I will right about them in the story and hopefully it will change your opinion. Like I said leave comments! Love you bye)

-Author