13. Apology & Giggles

Începe de la început

"Hey," He greeted, his eyes roaming the room.

"Hi, Taehyung." I gave him a nod, staring at the book. It had been awkward for the two of us since his outburst, he tried his best to give me an apology and each time, he never could seem to get the words out and would end up nearly tripping over himself when he left. "How's your leg?" He asked, looking down at my propped up leg. "It's okay, Jin says it's been healing well but I still have some pain when I put too much pressure on it." I said, "Oh, hyung." Jungkook greeted as he came into the living room, he smiled at Taehyung and walked past him. He came towards me handing me a glass of water and two pain pills, "What are you doing in here?" He turned to Taehyung, who shifted uncomfortably on his feet.

"I wanted to come apologize to Jae about my outburst a few days ago." He turned from Jungkook to look at me, "I'm so sorry that I snapped at you like that, I wasn't thinking. Nor was it my right to get so angry with you for something so stupid and something that happened in the past. I'm also really sorry about walking in on you in the bathroom without knocking first." Taehyung apologized, bowing his head slightly. "I really hope that you can forgive me." He said softly, his eyes finally meeting mine. I felt a deep jolt of electricity run through my body, a light blush adorning my cheeks.

"Is the sky falling or did Tae really just apologize to our little Jae?" Jungkook teased, looking at him with a smirk. Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook, who only chuckled at Taehyung.

"The sky is not falling. Don't be so dramatic, Jungkook. I was just apologizing. It's not that big of a deal." Taehyung replied. "Oh, I beg to differ. It is a big deal to me as you have avoided her since she came here. You apologizing is taking you one step closer to becoming friendly with Jae." Jungkook said as he tilted his head and sucked his teeth, "I'm not doing this to become closer with Seo-Jae. I'm just doing what is right because I was in the wrong." He argued, but Jungkook didn't seem to believe him. I giggled at the two of them, making Jungkook smile at me as he took a seat beside me on the couch.

"I forgive you, Taehyung. I know you didn't mean any of it." I gave him a warm smile, he stared at me slightly surprised by my decision. "You really forgive me?" He asked, pointing at himself. He looked at me in disbelief and I could through his body language that he really was surprised by me and my decision, "Yes, I do." I nodded, shifting comfortably on the couch.

"But-"

"Tae, just accept the fact that she forgave you so quickly. I told you, she's not like any of the other humans we've come across during the years. Jae is a sweetheart." Namjoon patted Taehyung on the shoulder, smiling at me as I blushed. He really does have a beautiful smile.

"Thanks, Namjoon."

"No problem."

"Alright, now that you have apologized, let's get started on breakfast." Namjoon grabbed Tae by the arm, heading towards the kitchen. "Wait! Hyung, no!" Taehyung called, beginning to panic as he was dragged away. Jungkook immediately started cracking up as Tae called for help, "What's so bad about Namjoon being in the kitchen?" I asked, looking over at Jungkook who was still laughing. "Namjoon hyung is notorious for breaking stuff. He says it's by accident but Jin hyung and I think he does it on purpose. Since he breaks so much stuff, Jin hyung never let's him cook especially with the time he set an entire pan of bread on fire. Jin hyung got so angry that he chased Namjoon hyung around the cabin with a rolling pin screaming that he was gonna murder him in his sleep if he cooked in the kitchen again." He explained, I sat there looking dumbfounded by the news but couldn't help but laugh at the picture of Jin chasing Namjoon around the cabin with a rolling pin.

"What?!" Jungkook and I jumped, looking over to the right and spotted Jin standing there with wide eyes. His white ears flicked back at forth, his tail swishing slowly behind him.

"Namjoon is in my kitchen?!! Cooking?!"

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded.

"Aish! That brat, I'm gonna murder him!" Jin took off towards the kitchen, the two of us giggling like crazy as we heard Namjoon screaming like a girl while Jin yelled at him.

"Aish.. What is with all this noise so early in the morning?" Yoongi complained, scratching the back of his head, his tail slowly moved behind him as he padded into the living room with Hoseok following behind him.

"Sounds like Namjoon was in the kitchen trying to cook again." Hoseok said, rubbing his eyes as he padded over to the single seater and plopped down. Hearing Namjoon scream had Jungkook and I cracking up again, the two of us leaning against one another as Namjoon came sprinting out of the kitchen with Jin hot on his tail. "It is too early for this." Yoongi complained, sitting down on the opposite side of the couch we sat on. "It may be early, but it sure is funny watching Jin hyung chase Namjoon with a rolling pin." Hoseok smiled, Jungkook and I still laughing as we could hear Namjoon screaming for Jin to give him mercy. "Why is Jin hyung trying to murder Joon with a rolling pin?" Jimin asked, ruffling his pink hair. He looked like he had just showered, he came over and sat beside me. "Hyung dragged Tae into the kitchen to make breakfast and ended up getting caught by Jin Hyung." Jungkook explained, but the two of us once again fell into a fit of giggles when we heard Namjoon's high pitched wail.