Info

In this world, humans and hybrids live together in unison. Some people hate hybrids so they make their lives a living hell, while others fight to protect and keep them safe. It is said that humans and hybrids both equally share the ordeal of having a soulmate, some have had cases where people have had more than one soulmate, the largest group known to have at least 12 people. Hybrids have it easier as to tell who is their mate, as they have more advantages. Humans on the other hand can only identify their soulmates with the first kiss between the two, if one kisses the other, they will feel the bond between them and things could either end well or really bad for them.

In the middle of all of this, is a young human girl with a plan who wants to stop the harsh treatment and abuse of hybrids so everyone can live together in peace. Of course, that won't be easy as her father and stepmother are both against this idea. The young girl has no choice but to go against them and with the help of a very close friend, she escapes her prison of a home and is on the run. But her father isn't the kind of man who would let his daughter suddenly run away like that, so he sends men after her to bring her back home.

Meanwhile.. A group of seven young hybrids live in a cabin in the woods, away from civilization as a means to protect one another from harmful people. They are all soulmates, but the problem is... They are missing one last soulmate.. Who they realize is human. One day, two of the hybrids spot the men in the woods and figure something is up. So they investigate and find that the men are looking for someone who is on the run. As they follow the men, they are led straight to the young girl who happens to be the final missing piece of their hearts. What will they do to ensure that her father never finds her? How will she react when she realizes that she has seven soulmates, all who are hybrid? Will she accept them?

Cast

1) Kim Seokjin

Name: Kim SeokjinAge: 25Birthday: December 4, 1992Hybrid: Artic FoxNicknames: Eomma Jin, Jinnie, World Wide Handsome

Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 25
Birthday: December 4, 1992
Hybrid: Artic Fox
Nicknames: Eomma Jin, Jinnie, World Wide Handsome

2) Min Yoongi