"Who the fuck sent you that?" Kiyoomi seethed. 

"It doesn't matter who sent it ta me! Ya not even denyin' that it's you! I can't fuckin' believe ya! GET YER ASS OUTTA MY APARTMENT, YA SHIT IS IN THE FUCKIN' LOBBY!" 

"Fuck you Atsumu." 

"Ya haven't done that in a while, Ya been gettin' it elsewhere!" Atsumu replied sarcastically. 

"At least Kageyama is better in bed than you would ever be." Kiyoomi spat. 

"I WAS JUST TRYIN' SEND YA BACK TA YA MOTHER, BUT IF THAT'S YA FUCKIN' OPINION SAKUSA, GO, BE WITH THAT BITCH. WE ARE OVER!" Atsumu screamed. 

Atsumu walked Sakusa into the hallway of the apartment and watched him pick his stuff up and leave. That was it. They were done. Five years down the drain because Kiyoomi had to go elsewhere for sex. 

As soon as the door closed, Atsumu threw the closet shoe at the wood and began to cry. He hadn't healed from losing Nationals to Kageyama in high school, he was constantly the second-best setter in the Volleyball league- making him feel inferior to Kageyama anyway. The insecurities bubbled up and up, making more tears, the more tears he cried, the harder it was to see, to breathe. 

He slid down the wall and sat on the floor of his dark, half-empty apartment, crying. His sobs echoed around him and sent him spiralling. He lay there for a while, just crying, grieving a relationship he put so much work into. 

Soon enough, he wiped his eyes, picked himself up and headed to his bedroom. 

He channelled every emotion, memory, and thought of the last five years into words, pulled his keyboard out of the wardrobe and began making a melody. Putting them both together, he left his phone on the floor, the back camera open, and began to record the song he had just made. 

"I don't want to admit it. I still miss you. How could I forget? We made a promise. I don't want to admit it, it's hard to understand. How could I forget the day you lied to me?" Atsumu sung. His misguided belief in Sakusa had led him to ignore the obvious, and yet he still missed the other.

"Please don't go anywhere and stay by my side. Even if I say this, it's too late, the you I've pictured even in my dreams have already changed, well, who knows, maybe you can come back? What's the use of saying this, this happened last time too. From how I see it, it's already done for. The one who made this collapse is you, yeah." The hurt of finding out his trust had been broken, finding out it was Kageyama and how Sakusa really felt made his voice weak. 

"I'll be honest, I want to give up but I don't know. I can't give up on you! I will wait a little longer, I've been doing it till now, woah." The nights Atsumu spent waiting, sitting on the couch till he fell asleep when Sakusa told him he was seeing his mom, his sister, or his brother and going to get dinner after just brought up more thoughts- How long had they been doing this? Was Kiyoomi seen in public with him? Was it played off like they were friends or did they book more private places where the information wouldn't leak that they were lovers? 

He put every memory of the last five years of love, the last god knows how many months of being cheated on and every lie he was told into his mind, and sung. Vulnerable, hurt, lost, and broken - that was all he felt. 

When he was done, He turned the recording off and started to deliberate. 

"If I post this, Everyone is gonna have theories, but it's also the easiest way to tell everyone at once. But If I don't say anything, Sakusa could twist this on me... Fuck it. I'll post it and turn my phone off, I'll deal with the repercussions in the morning."  he muttered to himself.