"I started getting bullied and harassed everywhere I went, that my parents decided to pull me out of school, homeschool me the rest of junior year and transfer me here for my senior year. They act like they aren't mad or disappointed in me, but I know the truth, it took months for father to look at me in the eye."

We stay quiet. Aisha keeps smoking the blunt, not saying anything to me or even looking at me.

"Aisha,"

"Hm,"

"Look at me angel," I say softly and wait for her to do so. "You did not sleep with your best friends boyfriend, you got raped by a guy you didn't even know she was seeing and she is a horrible friend for doing all of those things to you."

"You're not disgusted by me? My past?"

"Aisha, I've killed people, we all have a past we aren't proud of," I say, I smile when I noticed her lip twitching at my comment. "I can never be disgusted by you, you're my angel."

I pull her into a hug.

"Turtle,"

"Yeah?"

"It's too early to say I love you but I do want to say, I really do appreciate you."

"I appreciate you too angel, more than you could ever know."

-v-

"I bet that walk was nice, you two look fried as fuck." Jason teases when Aisha and I walk in the house, everyone was in the living room, Charlie Brown was on the TV and they all seem to have been drinking and playing board games.

Saad and Tessa sat next to each other, talking about something in Spanish. Rosalie had Jason laying on her lap, and Ben and Abigail looking at me and Aisha not saying anything.

"Shut up Jason,"

"Is this how you treat your best friend," Jason asks clutching his chest, fake hurt. I roll my eyes and sit in the corner of the couch, Aisha sitting next to me smiling at us.

Her friends Tessa and Rosalie gives her an 'are you okay?' look and she smiles.

"So when is you guys end of the year performance?" Tessa asks the girls.

"December 24th," Rosalie answers.

"Sorry I wont be able come," Ben speaks, Jason rolls his eyes,

"It's cool," Aisha says giggling because she was Jason's eye roll.

"You already know Azrail and I will be there cheering for you girls, front row sit and everything." Jason says, wiggling her brow at Aisha who was now laughing uncontrollably, making us laugh also.

"Tessa you leave the 27th right?"

"Yeah, and I'll be back January 4th," She answers in between laughs. My heart aches at that.

"Aww Azrail is sad," Rosalie squeals, making everyone look at me. I roll my eyes at her and put on my earbuds to ignore her.

That didn't last long before Aisha took out one earbud to whisper in my ear, "I'll be back before you know it turtle,"

"You guys are adorable," Saad finally spoke, everyone nods in agreement.

Well not everyone.

I look at the couple that was further away from us, Ben clenching his jaw and Abigail looking out of place.

I bet she regrets coming now.

"Well, this is way more than just 'three people'". A voice says, interrupting us. We all turn and look at the owner of the voice in shock.

"Oh shit," I hear Jason whispers, followed by a smack from Rosalie.

We're in trouble.

"Ma, Daddy," Aisha says jumping off the couching and running towards her parents.

"No running," Her parents, Tessa, Blake, and I say in unison. I feel myself getting red when they raise a brow at me, Aisha laughs at that and hug her parents.

"I thought you guys were coming back tomorrow?" She says to her parents.

"We decided to crash early, are you going to introduce us?"

Aisha turns around and start to point at all of us. "This is my boyfriend Azrail, my ballerina partner Rosalie, Azrail's friends Jason, Jason's friend Saad, and you already know the rest."

"Yes, hello Abigal." Aisha's father says, glaring at the girl who gulps in return.

"Hi s-sir."

"Aisha," Her mom stops but decides against it. "Whatever. Everybody, relax we aren't mad, we prefer everyone to be safe under our roof than outside, continue having fun, we'll be retreating into our room."

Everyone lets out a breath of relief while Aisha laughs, expecting that reaction.

"Baby, get that girl out of my house, it's ruining my energy." Aisha mom tells her, in a not so subtle whisper. I smile at that.

Aisha nods, giving both her parents a hug goodbye. Her mom retreats upstairs first, while her father wait for a bit.

"Will we get the chance to properly meet your boyfriend soon." He says to Aisha and she nods.

Well shit.