Kangaroos & Chaos:

So yesterday was crazy I mean we met a cute boy and his idiot friend and they stole our song well not on purpose and we were on the heaven show and I embarrassed myself so much so that now I am trending meme for the whole entire world to see and then we wrote a song and became partners. It was kinda of a weird day so I make up my bed so perfect and put on some squish mellows on the bed and then checked my phone to see if I had any more calls until I saw the time. It was already 10:18 I was so late for work.

I went into the shower and started to sing and take a deep shower trying to prepare me for the day and the craziness that comes along with it. Turns out that the acoustics in the shower are way more better than the acoustics outside of the shower. I put on a white crop top shirt that's has the strapless and has a rose with a bone hand holding it, black choker and navy blue jeans that were ripped off by cuffs and put on some rainbow crocks. I also sprayed some austin perfume in my room but it smells so bad that I had to open up a window so the smell would go away but just put on some A thousand wishes. I have so much in A Thousand Wishes that I'm think in pretty addicted to so much I have it in body wash, hand senter, lotion and more. I put on some makeup and then put a silver chain around my neck. I took my skateboard and started to ride off.

“Late again Aria” said Ally as I put skateboard over to the side of the counter.

“Sorry I woke up late after yesterday chaos I just wanted to sleep in and forget about everything”

“Well you can't do that you have a job-” said Ally but I already know I responsibilities and I have to wake up early and better on time if I don't like it I should've have done what I did.

“I know”

“Excuse me lady would you mind telling me about this violin?” the lady said as she came up to the counter.

“sure this violin was made of the finest maple wood, it was hand carved- would you excuse me for a sec? Yeah.” I said as I saw for the corner that they were doing something stupid.

“Do you guys have to do that here?”

“Hey,we're not complaining that you're working right in the middle of our banjo badmiton court.” said Austin.

“We'd rather make a music video but somebody hasn't finish writing the song yet.” said Dez. Don't remind me since we became partners they expect us to do it anytime they want and whatever they want.

“I'm busy working!”

“Fine, then we're busy badmintoning. Game point!” Dez said and smashed the banjo anyway. They are so destructive!

“Would you like to pay cash for that or should I put it on your tab?” said Ally.

“Just put it on the tab.” he said.

“Okay!” said Ally and held up the really long receipt of everything.

“Well, I'm off to the accordion convention and "accordion" to my watch, I shouldv'e left an hour ago.” Lester said as he started to laugh as he entered. For some weird reason Dez laughed too.

“Well, sweetie you are in charge. The store looks a little crowded, you sure you're okay?” said Lester.

“Actually, Dad, I-” said Ally.

“Glad to hear it! Bye-bye!” said Lester as he left the store

“Okay, okay. Um, here's yor changes, here's your kazoo, trumpets are over there, no this isn't the eye doctor!”

“Guess who got a job at The Yo-Yo Cart?! Watch this!” said Trish and swinged her arm.
Everyone except Trish hides behide the counter. She's gonna kill someone. Gets tangled in the yo-yos.