You gasped, heat rising up to your face.
"What?! Since the beginning you had your intentions?! Oh my god that's so Vi of you!"
You rambled, burying your face into her shoulder.
"Oh come on, you know you were also head over heels since the beginning! I just have that effect."
You let out a small laugh, knowing very well she was right.
"I'll give it to you. But man, how ironic."
Feeling the buzz of her chuckle, you could only smile at the fact that you had finally known about her 'secret'.

"Enough with the irony though, look! The Pilties are lighting up fireworks!!" She stated, making you lift your head from her shoulder to watch.
You gazed in amazement as the variety of colors sparked into the air, disappearing into the air only to be replaced by another bright color.
Vi tried to watch too, but her gaze was stuck on you.

Oh how lovestruck.

•. •. •.

It was the next day, and you could feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around you as you woke up. This was definitely better than sleeping alone back at the canary.
When you finally opened your eyes, you were met with bright cerulean ones.
"Morning." Vi muttered, a slight smirk on her face.
"Morning.... have you been staring at me this whole time?"
"Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows?"
She quipped, giving you a wink.
You rolled your eyes before sitting up, stretching your limbs.

"Hmm. What's today's agenda?"
Vi sat up next to you, letting out a small yawn.
"Little man gave us a tip today, we're gonna head down there in a bit. You coming?"
You groaned.
"Stealing? Again?"
"Not again- this is a new place. Piltover"
Your jaw dropped.

"You guys aren't seriously thinking about going there right? If you step one foot out of line there you're dead meat! They have Enforcers everywhere-"
Vi stopped your rambling by placing her hands on your shoulders, giving you her good old 'relax' look.
"They have me with them. Nothing's gonna happen Cupcake, chill out."

You looked into her eyes for a moment, and then nodded slowly.
"Okay. But you know I don't like stealing, so I'll stay here and keep an eye on Vander so that he doesn't suspect anything."
She shrugged.
"Sounds good to me. Though you'd be missing out on all the fun.."
She stated musingly.
"Stealing is not fun. Sure they're Pilties and they don't need all their junk, but I don't like the thought of taking something that isn't mine."

Vi hummed in understanding.
"Okay Cupcake. I won't force you to do anything that's against your will so, if you're up for it make sure the old man doesn't know about this."
You nodded, much happier at the thought of doing that than stealing.

•. •. •.

Finally out of bed and up and about, the lot was ready to head out on their little troublemaking.
You fiddled with your fingers in nervousness;
them going on this 'trip' was the last thing you wanted, but there was no getting them out of it.

"Alright, we're heading out." Vi said, looking at Mylo, Claggor and Powder over to check that they were ready.
"Be careful alright? Don't go stirring up more trouble than necessary."
"I'll do my very best sweetheart."
You rolled your eyes playfully at her remark as you watched them all leave, Powder enthusiastically waving goodbye.
Vi turned to face you and pecked your cheek, turning away as she caught up with the rest.

You simply held your cheek, watching as they went on a potentially dangerous thief trip.
Man were you nervous.

•. •. •.