Meteor Shower (Quick! Take cover) (Candace/Layla)

NOTES;; Biting
— — —

"Rise and shine, my little star."

Candace gently mumbled into Layla's ear, teeth soon biting down gently on the pointed lobe; causing it's owner to whine softly beneath the others touch.

Layla, now half awake, rolled into Candace's body, burying her face into the soft of the others chest; her arms wrapping around the guardians waist and pulling her as close as humanly possible.

Chuckling softly, Candace pulled Layla close, her own arms snaking around the others small form.

"Five more minutes..." Came a sleepy, muffled mumble; the slight vibration of her voice against clothed skin causing Candace to shiver ever so slightly.

"Mmm..." Fingers trailed up and down the astrologers back, lightly grazing at the bare patches of skin that showed due to her shirt being slightly bunched up. Layla only buried her head further into the other's chest, though Candace could faintly make out the hues of red that now coated the tips of the others ears.

"Are you sure about that, my love?" Candace's voice was low, almost husky as she whispered close to the others ear; sending a shiver up Layla's spine. She let out a soft, involuntary moan as the other once again bit down on the tip of her ear, though slightly harder this time.

"A-Ah- Candace-" Layla whimpered, hands now gripping at the fabric of the others shirt for support. "I-Is- Isn't it a little early f-for this?"

The shorter girls stumbling made Candace's heart race. It was adorable; yet it awoke a primal urge inside of Candace to absolutely ravish the other woman.

"No, No... I don't think it's too early at all." Candace's hands slipped down the others small form, resting against her ass for a moment; before gently groping at it, nails digging in to the soft of Layla's skin that her panties didn't cover.

The younger woman gave a low moan, panting softly as the other's grip only tightened.

Kneading at the skin softly, Candace gave a gentle hum with content at the soft noises her girlfriend was making. Layla's gentle whimpers and needy whined only fuelled the guardians movements more. She slipped her hands beneath the fabric of her panties; nails now fully digging into her ass cheeks, massaging softly.

Head lifted back, Layla's now red face met Candace's own. Her cheeks were painted the most beautiful shade of crimson, Candace thought; her usual dull, amber eyes seeming more lively than ever with lust clouded orbs staring into Candace's own.

"P-Please-" The astrologer stuttered out. Sweat had already begun to glisten on her forehead. Candace bit back a smile; it was cute how worked up she already was when Candace was just getting started.

"Please what?" Candace asked softly, causing Layla to whine once more.

"I-I need- You to- hng~"

"To? C'mon, sweetheart. Use your words." Teasing tone. Candace was enjoying this far too much. It always was a treat to see the other unwind in front of her. Like putty in her hands.

"I-I- I-" Layla whimpered, choosing to forgo any words, now; as her own hands grabbed at one of Candace's wrists (A hand that had been gently groping at her ass since their conversation had started), and dragged it back between the pair. With red stained cheeks, she brought the other woman's between her legs; shoving it inside the fabric of her soaked panties, and pushing herself right up against the soft of the other's fingers, any sense of self restraint gone as she rocked her hips against the digits, trying to get any sort of friction from them.

Candace watched with glazed over eyes, mouth slightly agape. She took the painfully obvious hint, and began to slowly circle her fingers around Layla's swollen clit; causing a high moan to leave the woman's mouth as her hands once more gripped onto Candace's shirt for support.

The guardian's thumb trailed small, gentle circles around her; while a single finger teased her entrance, slipping in with ease. Curling her finger slightly, she pressed against the other's wall; causing a delightfully needy moan to leave Layla's lips.

Candace pulled her close with her free hand; bodies now impossibly close together. Her lips found themselves on the pale skin that coated Layla's neck, and she sunk her teeth into it; biting harshly on the skin causing it to damage immediately. The soft suckles she proceeded to do made Layla moan, and she pushed herself further onto her fingers; hips rocking back and forth.

Trailing kisses and bites up her neck and onto the points of her ears, Candace mumbled the words that almost made Layla come right there and then.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that all you'll see is those stars you love so dearly..."

Layla whined, hips buckling up, forcing more of Candace inside of her. A second finger joined the first, both now pumping in and out of her wet cunt as Layla's loud moans filled the room, echoing off of the walls and going straight down to Candace's own pussy. She rubbed her thighs together, stifling her own moans into Layla's neck as she chased the slight pleasure she was giving herself.

Trembling, Layla brought her hands up to Candace's hair; running them through the blue locks and gripping onto them gently for support. Candace groaned, curling her fingers inside of the other.

She must have hit a sweet spot as, upon, doing this, she felt the others walls tense up around her; and a high, broken moan left Layla's lips. Her hips kept rocking, though the movements became uneven.

"A-Again! There- Please-" She breathed out, face scrunched slightly. Candace complied to her request (How could she not when asked so politely?), and curled her fingers once more; prodding them against the spot.

"C-Ca- Candace!" Layla moaned out, eyes rolling back. She most certainly was seeing those promised stars, now. "C-Cumming- I'm- Cumming!"

Layla babbled as Candace continued her assault on her cunt, three fingers inside of her now, and all three of them pumping in an out. Her finger soon became coated in the fluid as the other came, loud wet noises filling the room as she started to slow down.

Panting, Layla squirmed away slightly; now feeling very overstimulated. Noticing this, Candace pulled her fingers out, wiping them on the edge of their blanket.

"Are you alright, my star?" Candace asked softly, opening her arms for the other; to which Layla soon scooted into them, nodding slowly as she did.

"Yes, yes I'm... I'm okay." The woman gave a half yawn as she spoke, nuzzling her face into Candace's shoulder. "What a wonderful way to start the day... Almost made me forget about the abundance of papers I have to finish..." Layla gave a groan, nuzzling her face in further.

"Mmm... You mean those papers? The ones on your desk?" Candace motioned, though Layla couldn't see that.

"I suppose so, yes."

"But... My love, didn't you finish them all last night?" Candace frowned slightly.

"... I did?" Layla picked her head up, looking over at the desk. Last she remembered, it was a total mess with papers covering it, books half finished and scattered across the place. But when she finally settled on it, the gave a soft gasp; as it was now almost complete tidy, with all books placed neatly back where they came from and her papers seemingly having been organised into a few stacks.

"... Oh. Well. I guess I was so tired last night I forgot I finished." She scrunched her nose. "Ah. Well. I suppose I can get an early start on next weeks assign-"

Layla was cut off by Candace pulling her back down and into a short, sweet kiss. That shut her up for a moment, long enough for Candace to speak, at least.

"How about you take it easy today, hm? We can relax and spend time together. Just me-" Candace poked the other on her nose, causing it to scrunch slightly as a light blush coated it, "And you. Sound good?"

Layla whined in a slight protest. She really should get ahead of her studies! But... spending the day with Candace did sound really nice... And it wasn't often they both had free time that over lapped.

Sighing, defeated, Layla nodded. "Alright. That does sound... really nice."

Nuzzling back into the guardians side, the astrologer let out a soft sigh, amber eyes fluttering shut.

"I suppose I can get my five more minutes after all~..."