𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙵𝚃𝙾𝙿

Start from the beginning

He pats the space beside him, telling you to sit closer but you ignored the gesture and looked around the area. It held a very nice view of the beach, people were still as loud as they are at the night despite it being day. The sky has never been so blue, tinted with a hint of orange at some parts yet it didn't distract you from observing how blue the sky is - has the sky been so blue before? It looked too peaceful for you to comprehend that this is the world of the Borderlands.

Niragi, on the other hand, frowned when you ignored his gestures. He exhaled and looked at the same direction you were looking at. He knew he shouldn't t push you into being what you guys used to be before or you'd scurry like a little scared rabbit.

And although impatient, Niragi isn't afraid of spending time with you even if it's different now, it annoyed him that you were so much different from the you he knew you were hiding right now but he'd still rather have the eternity of spending time with a different you rather than without you at all.

All it takes is some patience.

It's not like you can put up that silly act forever after all, and he'll make sure of it. After a minute or two of silence, Niragi sighs and looks at the view ahead of him. And by the view, he meant you. The wind breezed by and you had to tuck your messy short hair into the back of your ears - since now you have short hair, you're unable to tie your hair up, it can get irritating, mostly when you play the games.

"I don't know where to start - how about you ask a question and I'll answer instead." He offers. You were about to agree until Niragi poked the tip of your nose, grinning to himself at your adorable caught off reaction.

"But I get to ask questions too."

"Okay.." You barely mumble a reply. And this is when you start, eyes still on the view ahead of you.

"What else have you done in this world?" Niragi looks at you - more like staring - a little too hesitant to even rethink the disturbing and wrong choices he has chosen to do in this world but if he'd lie about those then it'll be worse when you find out. After all, he's not Chishiya despite his given intelligence.

Niragi anticipated that you'd ask this but it's just so soon to tell you about it. He just met you, why couldn't he just cuddle you and relearn about the things you've done in the past year rather than having this talk?

"I have done a lot, darling... I have done a lot."

You face him just to see him already looking at you, glossy eyes and all. It brought you back to when you first met him, with teary eyes and swollen lips but right now, all you can familiarize yourself with is his glossy eyes.

A chuckle comes out from his lips. He shakes his head, "I guess we can say that I've abused the freedom of the Borderlands. When I first came here, all I thought of was you so I searched everywhere for you. I walked around two more cities other than Tokyo to search for you, thinking perhaps that you're in this world a little earlier than me but I couldn't find you then..."

A sigh then breezes through his lower lip, almost nipping at it when he takes another look at you - it almost looked like he's still in disbelief, "A little longer then, I don't know if I was just seeing you but I did, turns out they're not real." He says, popping his lips together and silence comes in before he speaks up again, this time, his voice is quieter.